The drama had a great start but in between there are a lots of ups and downs in the story line. I should definitely appreciate their hard work in action, visual and music selection. At first it was really interesting, thrilling and fascinating but at the middle episodes there where a lots of unwanted killing scenes. Yes, I could understand to invent scientifically something we will sacrifices a lot of human for test. scientist don't pick random people to test they have some body preferences like (Gender, age, physical and mental strength person). 

I was a little disappointed with this drama from OCN. As I know OCN broad cast will always give a different story, vibe, genre and characters. After the drama Memorist drama from TVN I was expecting the same level vibe. But this drama is not as i expected.

So guys how do you feel about this drama?

Yea i have to agree, I enjoyed the first 2 or 3 episodes but as it went on i quickly got bored. 

I think there were far too many action scenes, not enough character and plot development. Dont get me wrong the action scenes were very well done, but it felt like it was a filler. I really wanted to get to know the other characters more, the technology and all the intricacies they seemed to leave out. 

It was a shame as Rugal couldve been really good. It had potential, they had a great cast and like you said the music and visual aspects were good. The script really ruined it, I love the majority of OCN's dramas so it was a bit disappointing! To be honest i ended up  jumping through the last 6 episodes to see Gwang Chul (i loved the actor, but the show made his character into such a lame person :( 

ohh and can i do a special mention for Gi Bum's hair in the last few episodes, i couldnt stop laughing he looked so angsty (not in a good way)

Catico:

Yea i have to agree, I enjoyed the first 2 or 3 episodes but as it went on i quickly got bored. 

I think there were far too many action scenes, not enough character and plot development. Dont get me wrong the action scenes were very well done, but it felt like it was a filler. I really wanted to get to know the other characters more, the technology and all the intricacies they seemed to leave out. 

It was a shame as Rugal couldve been really good. It had potential, they had a great cast and like you said the music and visual aspects were good. The script really ruined it, I love the majority of OCN's dramas so it was a bit disappointing! To be honest i ended up  jumping through the last 6 episodes to see Gwang Chul (i loved the actor, but the show made his character into such a lame person :( 

ohh and can i do a special mention for Gi Bum's hair in the last few episodes, i couldnt stop laughing he looked so angsty (not in a good way)

I agree. There were far more action scenes. I am a person who love to watch action movies or drama. In this drama also the actions where very very impressive which i never expect. But coming to story line they dragged way too much to Ep 16.  They could have ended it up by Ep 12 itself. 

To tell the truth there where good twist, thrilling, betrayal and action but the way they took it to explain the reason behind was really bad. I did expect more. For the last two ep they quickly packed up not giving much explanation.