Drop anything!

This one touched me the most:

"If I was an ordinary man, I would’ve sang at the cafe.

I want to be a musician. 

I made a song about love and wind.

If you sing at the cafe, I’ll go everyday no matter the weather.

I want to hear you sing, I’m coming."

I remember when I first met you at Rome Coffee Shop. When I saw you pulling out your hands to stop the match tower from collapsing ................. To be honest, I've had feelings for you since then. If I were just an ordinary young man, I would have asked you out on a date that day. Then we would have become a couple, right? Going to the amusement park, and the movies with you. I wanted to spend a long time with you. How did I become someone who shouldn't stay by your side? But I never regret meeting you. Yeong-Ro, you bloomed flowers inside me who was so cold. Thank you. I'm leaving but I will remember you forever. Yeong-Ro, I love you........

"You must live. No matter how hard it gets."

"Yeong-ro I love you"

Eun YoungRo, I love you 

"She fell like a raindrop 

And I finally felt love for one"

Xiao Xing Xing:

I remember when I first met you at Rome Coffee Shop. When I saw you pulling out your hands to stop the match tower from collapsing ................. To be honest, I've had feelings for you since then. If I were just an ordinary young man, I would have asked you out on a date that day. Then we would have become a couple, right? Going to the amusement park, and the movies with you. I wanted to spend a long time with you. How did I become someone who shouldn't stay by your side? But I never regret meeting you. Yeong-Ro, you bloomed flowers inside me who was so cold. Thank you. I'm leaving but I will remember you forever. Yeong-Ro, I love you........

Reading this, made me cry again especially when he said "I'm leaving but I will remember you forever, Yeong- ro, I love you"

"Lim Sooho."

"As in 'protecting my love'?" 

"Don't worry, i'm superman" 

"You can't even fly" 

Chandani:

"She fell like a raindrop 

And I finally felt love for one"

Which episode is this???

Xiao Xing Xing:

Which episode is this???

Sooho doesn't say this directly, it's lyrics from a song that was playing during their last moments together. I felt it was beautiful.

Song- Looks like a real thing By JeHwi ( Has both english and korean versions) 

Dennine:

Sooho doesn't say this directly, it's lyrics from a song that was playing during their last moments together. I felt it was beautiful.

Song- Looks like a real thing By JeHwi ( Has both english and korean versions) 

Kk Thank you

"Yeong-ro, you bloomed the flowers inside me that were so cold." - Lim Soo-ho, Episode 16.

You don't choose your country when you are born

"Of course, love is more important than ideology or principles. Whether you're a man or a woman, that's the truth of life."