The trailer was so good,and out of all the trailer from gmmtv this one stood out the most to me and I am so excited about this.

https://youtu.be/xflbbT08Ttg?feature=shared

Here's the beautiful ost of this series,I have watched the trailer so many times now 

I look into your eyes, I see we're out of time

I guess no ones to blame, nobody crossed the line

I guess we couldn't see, somehow we couldn't feel

Maybe we rose to fast, maybe we got to high

But I remember

Days of wonder

We were always gonna last

Yeah I do remember

Tears and the laughter

How could we fall so fast

Will be no hard goodbyes, thank God we're civilised Be on our separate ways, as we fade into grey But I still miss the way, the way you used to feel Maybe we rose to fast, maybe we got to high

Yeah I do remember Tears and the laughter How could we fall so fast and let us go It's Time to surrender

Now that it's ended, Nothing to say cuz, guess we've said it all

Now why do we care to dream Guess we wanna, we wanna believe That it's not too late And why do we care to dream

We got to, got to believe It is not too late

I look into your eyes, I see we're out of time Did what we could my friend, but now we're at the end

💯💯💯

This is thempo's ost,it so beautifully written and with so much care,but this song gives a melancholy vibes,makes you think why did they specifically choose this songs,why does this song openly talk about being out of time,about no one crossing the line,how could this song so easily talk about falling apart,what is this, it's causing me pain e en before it aired, please let it be a random song they picked cause it sounded pretty, please don't make this a clue,I want to see est happy 😭