So I just wanted to make this separate discussion as a way to discuss things that I wished could have happened to make this drama at least a 9 for me. After watching the series in full and loving it all the way through, I have to admit that the ending felt a bit rushed and didn't have that complete WOW factor that I was looking for. Overall the series will be one of my favourites, however I'd like to post an alternative ending  as well as my thoughts on plot improvements that I thought would be great and would fit the theme better. FYI this will contain spoilers from the show so if you haven't seen the show or have dropped it please be mindful of spoilers! 

Plot changes:

1) Having Issac's death as more of a center piece would have been much better rather than making it SEEM huge and falling flat and having the fire being Elijah's fault. Although that was tragic and somewhat of a surprise, it seemed simplistic and less mysterious. Although Yo Han's pain was real and he was doing everything in his power to stop Elijah from founding out, it seemed that Yo Han was tormented and suffering much more out of guilt. Having Issac being responsible for the fire and perhaps having Yo Han trying to stop him before committing suicide with everyone in the church would have been much more tragic, tormenting and would have made it a center piece to DRIVE Yo Han's revenge more as if he was carrying out his brother's plan. Issac could have found out the real intentions and evil behind the foundation as to why they were taking his money and in revenge could have tried to kill them in church. Having himself present would have been a good cover and perhaps Yo han could have found out Issac's intentions, then try to stop him, only to fail and therefore having him regret it, making it much more impactful and his revenge all the more sweeter. 

2) Ga On playing a bigger, badder role would have made his character stronger and all the more likeable. While I tried REALLY hard to stand behind GO and his choices and constant flip flopping, the last episode made it hard for me to really like him as a character. Having GO stay with YO longer and perhaps going further in his revenge would have been better. It would be fantastic for us as the viewers to see GO go from innocent and naive, to cold and cruel. Having his transformation more aperitive and revealed would have shown us the duality and cruelty of the world GO and YO live in. The Bromance would have reached a new level and I think GO would have reached his potential. Having him reach a breaking point would be a great turn around for his character and much like Vincenzo, having GO be a neutral villain or anti-hero would make him all the more relatable. Having YO perhaps stop or encourage GO's behaviour and choices more would make YO seem much more mysterious and further cement his "devil judge" persona.

Alternative Ending:

This is MY opinion and personal taste towards an alternative ending so take this with a grain of salt. I would have LOVED to see after the bombing that YO caused and GO being reinstated as the head judge, them meeting up like they did in the original ending and GO chasing YO and instead GO walking towards YO and them hugging or smiling at each other and hear me out, the screen fading to black then having a scene with GO in court as the head judge, him talking about a new case and introducing the case to the audience, then the camera zooming out towards the witnesses and people watching the court and as it zooms there in the back of the courtroom we see YO smiling then the camera zooms back to GO and he smiles back, almost as if, YO now proclaimed dead is hiding/teaching GO and having GO CONTINUE on as the new "devil judge"  taking revenge and being a new force to reckon with. In my personal opinion, the writers had such potential to make YO an even more baddie, although having him leave and see GO one more time was a nice touch and leaving in peace, having YO live his life as a vigilant/outlaw with the freedom of being proclaimed dead gives him SO MUCH freedom. GO even said to YO that it wasn't just about revenge but how he wanted to take on the corrupt world, having this ending allows the bromance to continue, YO to pull the strings in the back and have GO as a successor and act on BEHALF of YO now that GO is the head judge. 

What do you guys think? Happy theorizing guys and I can't wait to hear your thoughts! 

Issac's story fit for me and that it was Elijah that accidentally did it.
The story did not need another devil, so Gaon needed to be like he was in my opinion.
Also I liked the open ending because it leaves space for season 2.

Only thing that got me annoyed was that for some reason no-one, not even Elijah didn't tell Gaon that Yohan was shot. Which would have led him to know about K. That was missed opportunity.