Thank you so much for doing this on our behalf! I haven’t a clue how to post something on Weibo, otherwise I would have added the UK since many people don’t associate the UK with mainland Europe, particularly since we left the EU. You did a great job 👏 

Aw, so sweet, this letter. I think you said everything that is to be said. And I see my country so all good ~

May I know where you posted it, btw? Let's just hope all of them will read it and have someone translate it for them (:

Maybe you can also send them to their Weibos, if you have an account.

Atgirl:

What country are you from? I will add it to the letter. The more the merrier 😁

I am very happy that Lotus has many fans from different parts of the world, me and my friends from Saudi Arabia. Qatar, Iran, Dubai and UAE are also watching this drama

Are you in any way affiliated with the show?

MyLangyaList:

Yes, this show is great, the acting of the actors and everything is remarkable and attractive
 MyLangyaList:

No. I am just a big fans

Emily:
Please add Turkey

Sorry. It's been posted. Cant update the country anymore

chase_kayden:

Maybe you can also send them to their Weibos, if you have an account.

I dont. I dont know how to either. Plus, someone said it's too long to be posted there

Atgirl:

I dont. I dont know how to either. Plus, someone said it's too long to be posted there

So where actually did you post it?

chase_kayden:

So where actually did you post it?

1. @enigma05 posted it on our behalf. I dont understand how weibo works. She said the show's Super Topic. I dont know what that is 

Update 3. 

I opened a Weibo account using the international app version.

Managed to post to MLC official weibo account.  I believe to a fans board. I posted a short greetings and photo of the letter.

2 fans commented I believe asking for a translation.  To which I replied we dont have. I answered with the link to this page for the original text.

Link to the post. Almost 5000 views 😱

https://weibo.com/7861606253/4933808992814628

Atgirl:
  1. @enigma05 posted it on our behalf. I dont understand how weibo works. She said the show's Super Topic. I dont know what that is 

Oh, nice. Yeah, I believe Enigma is Chinese so he/she knows what to do then.

Atgirl:

Update 3. 

I opened a Weibo account using the international app version.

Managed to post to MLC official weibo account.  I believe to a fans board. I posted a short greetings and photo of the letter.

2 fans commented I believe asking for a translation.  To which I replied we dont have. I answered with the link to this page for the original text.

Link to the post. Almost 5000 views 😱

https://weibo.com/7861606253/4933808992814628

Nice to see the comments being grateful and asking for a translated version. And I think someone did translate it.