Hey Atgirl, I am finally here hhh! I couldn't bring myself to finish it and when I traveled with my family I didn't want to watch it cause I will jump from the bed ,scream , shout or laugh crazily(even cry) cause this is just the MLC effect, but I finally finished it today and I seriously do not want to believe that it's finished, what a gem, there are really not enough words to express how happy this drama made me, it was a roller coster of emotions and I know there are many many many rewatches coming in the future haha! Also a bit sad since we won't get to interact and talk about the episode in the comments section, this was such a beautiful community! Thank you for everything, hope to see everyone soon again!

It's the journey,  not the end. I met many fellow fans here. Such a warm feeling. 

With the rumored a different ending In CCTV. Many of us still camping here for that possibility. 

The comments section is still alive. Not yet bye for us ?

Houda:

Hey Atgirl, I am finally here hhh! I couldn't bring myself to finish it and when I traveled with my family I didn't want to watch it cause I will jump from the bed ,scream , shout or laugh crazily(even cry) cause this is just the MLC effect, but I finally finished it today and I seriously do not want to believe that it's finished, what a gem, there are really not enough words to express how happy this drama made me, it was a roller coster of emotions and I know there are many many many rewatches coming in the future haha! Also a bit sad since we won't get to interact and talk about the episode in the comments section, this was such a beautiful community! Thank you for everything, hope to see everyone soon again!

Atgirl:

It's the journey,  not the end. I met many fellow fans here. Such a warm feeling. 

With the rumored a different ending In CCTV. Many of us still camping here for that possibility. 

The comments section is still alive. Not yet bye for us ?

Oooh!! That I didn't know, well then I will be here everyday camping alongside you guys!! Now that's a good news, and you are right, it truly is a warm feeling! Well then take care and see you in the comments section??

Excellent fan letter... expressed my sentiments exactly.

Dramawiki listed the production company as H&R Century Pictures.  You could verify the information, and mail the letter to them. I found this address online.

• F/27, Block A, Oriental Center
  • #4, Guanghua Road
  • Beijing, 100026
  • China

It might get stuck in the censorship  department, but eventually reach the company. ???

QAS:

Excellent fan letter... expressed my sentiments exactly.

Dramawiki listed the production company as H&R Century Pictures.  You could verify the information, and mail the letter to them. I found this address online.

• F/27, Block A, Oriental Center
  • #4, Guanghua Road
  • Beijing, 100026
  • China

It might get stuck in the censorship  department, but eventually reach the company. ???

Snail mail. Might take forever.  Email address?

So far, nothing in the online articles. Did you post the letter on IMDB? The company may access IMDB from time to time for research purposes.  Can you search for the company on Facebook? 

I've posted the letter to MLC official weibo account. To the cast official weibo, to the trio studio accounts. The one posted to MLC official account got 20k views. Some Chinese fans even translated the letter. I think if it's meant to be notice by them, they would by now.

QAS:

So far, nothing in the online articles. Did you post the letter on IMDB? The company may access IMDB from time to time for research purposes.  Can you search for the company on Facebook? 

QAS:

http://www.hrcp.cn/home/contact/contact.html

There is an email address at the bottom of this site, on the contact us section.

[email protected]

MDL might take down the link.

Sending email now. 

I may take down the link in a few hours. You should Bookmark it in the meantime.

Noted.

Email sent!

thank you ?

I have to tell you that MLC is the best C-drama that I have watched this year.  I still come back to the MDL page, to read the new comments. 

Same here. It's the one drama I compare others with now. Difficult to beat. 

QAS:

I have to tell you that MLC is the best C-drama that I have watched this year.  I still come back to the MDL page, to read the new comments. 

Hi, Atgirl,

When you get the chance, can you send an email to the production company, and recommend that they submit the drama to the International Emmy Awards for the 2024 52nd IEA? The voting period is December to February. I think this drama has a very good chance of receiving an nomination, and even the award. 

The awards show is held in November. 

K-Drama King's Affection won one of the drama awards in 2022.

Noted. Will do it tomorrow. I'll write it on behalf of everybody here. Show of strength in many.

QAS:

Hi, Atgirl,

When you get the chance, can you send an email to the production company, and recommend that they submit the drama to the International Emmy Awards for the 2024 52nd IEA? The voting period is December to February. I think this drama has a very good chance of receiving an nomination, and even the award. 

The awards show is held in November. 

K-Drama King's Affection won one of the drama awards in 2022.

Thanks! The judges should have enough time to bingewatch the 40 episodes, and become captivated with the Trio Avengers, like we were. I am watching random clips on YT, as they show up. I started rewatching the drama last night.