I like to deep dive into dramas and made an episode about Twenty Five Twenty One to answer some questions people had. If you enjoy it, let me know as I'm thinking about making another episode. You can listen here:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5y0j1yzmX9GlohMNPnVmDv

In this episode, I talk about:

1. The fun plot and all the fan theories about what happened between Hee Do and Yi Jin and whether they had a daughter together.

2. The popularity of Nam Joo Hyuk and Kim Tae Ri. I look at their past roles as well as their characters Baek Yi Jin and Na Hee Do in Twenty Five, Twenty One. I also chat about the 3 main side characters as well.

3. Why nostalgia dramas are so popular. I look at the main reasons why nostalgia dramas are so well loved and talk about some of the main technology and fashion throwbacks to 1998.

4. What caused the IMF crisis? I explain the IMF crisis and relate it to events in the drama such as why Hee Do's mum sells her gold and why Yi Jin's family are being chased by creditors

5. The meaning of Full House to this drama. We look at why Hee Do and the girls love the manhwa comic Full House and why this series was included in the drama.