Pennys50:

Is Woong and is friend in second season

Yes, Woong appears later on the webtoon but as a side character since Woong is no longer Yumi's love interest afterwards.  His friend doesn't really show up, so I don't know how they would add him for a second season. Probably just a one time appearance. 

Pennys50:

Is Woong and is friend in second season

I don't know. May be? Woong does appear again in the webtoon after Babi and Yumi breaks up for the first time so.....

I read that Woong and Yumi break up because she brings up marriage and he was facing issues with his job, but he didn't told her.

lovelyaggy:

I read that Woong and Yumi break up because she brings up marriage and he was facing issues with his job, but he didn't told her.

Yeah that is true. He was financially in a tight spot and on top of that Yumi brought up marriage. That's how Yumi and Woong break up. And after that, for a long time Woong doesn't appear again in the webtoon until after Yumi and Babi break up for the 1st time.

becausethisismy9thlife:

Please post your webtoon spoilers here. 
I have read all the webtoon episodes if anyone wants to ask any questions.

Don't forget to tag your comments in the main drama page as a spoiler for people that have not read the webtoon. 

Who does Sae Yi end up with?

Marian_2505:

Yeah that is true. He was financially in a tight spot and on top of that Yumi brought up marriage. That's how Yumi and Woong break up. And after that, for a long time Woong doesn't appear again in the webtoon until after Yumi and Babi break up for the 1st time.

wow! thank you for the information <3

loverofblthings1234:

Who does Sae Yi end up with?

As far as I remember she doesn't end up with anyone. 

Why does Yumi and Bobby break up the first time?? I heard they break up and then get back together again and he meets someone else.

itsrenitag:

Why does Yumi and Bobby break up the first time?? I heard they break up and then get back together again and he meets someone else.

Because of the part timer that Bobby gets at his new job as a restaurant owner. A young girl that appears to have more chemistry with Bobby than Yumi. Yumi gets jealous because she sees this younger girl wearing Bobby's hoodie and sees that he treats her like someone special (even though this girl and Bobby know each other less than a month, they meet because he needs a part timer). Bobby seems to care about this girl but doesn't want to realize why. Yumi sees the interaction between both of them (and the younger girl also realizes that she likes Bobby) and tells Bobby that she wants to break up. 

"Bobby seems to care about this girl but doesn't want to realize why. Yumi sees the interaction between both of them (and the younger girl also realizes that she likes Bobby) and tells Bobby that she wants to break up."

Thank you for the info!  I'll be throwing darts at the screen when Bobby pulls this crap.  Ugh!

How old is Yumi when she gets married?

Ly Harriet Bui:

How old is Yumi when she gets married?

Around 35-36 I think