"Love Beyond the grave"- (Plot /comment about the book)

"Daytime Lantern"| Sunny day and white snow, the youth of the world
迫不得已
Forced
There's nothing to say
69 people upvoted the article
It is equivalent to spending a day and a night to finish watching "Daytime Lantern", which is indeed worthy of being the first ancient saying in 2021, the writing is very comfortable, the flaws are not hidden, and a strong breakthrough has been made in character building.

First of all, this is a very smooth web article. "Smooth" is my very high evaluation of a work, because the plot is not forced is a high writing ability - there is no golden finger, there is no setting from the sky, it flows naturally like a stream, and it takes years of practice and accumulation to do this. From this point of view, Li Qingran has done it: except for the ending that makes me feel a little forcibly HE, basically every development is in line with the motivation of the characters, everything that the male and female protagonists do, and every stage of emotional progression is so natural, and I am not tired at all when I watch it in one breath.

People who read this book are generally impressed by the male protagonist Duan Xu, and I am no exception. In the process of reading, I have been thinking about why, in fact, I don't eat much of the setting of "Fresh Clothes and Angry Horse Boy", and I have seen a lot of the so-called "male protagonist sets the ceiling". Later, after reading Li Qingran's Weibo postscript, I suddenly realized that Duan Xu is actually a very modern male protagonist, and the emperor's evaluation of him is "no ambition and no loyalty", he has experienced darkness, but he still has a heart for the light, and is determined to recover the mountains and rivers, and use his life to illuminate the darkness and break through the shackles.

Duan Xu looked at the envoy with a smile for a while, until he looked at the envoy hairily, and then he spoke: "I'm very curious, you said that people in the city are eating people, why don't the people flee and wait to be eaten? The
envoy's face was not very good, and Duan Xu went straight to say: "Because the Huqi people will slaughter the city whenever they encounter resistance, and the people know that the city will be destroyed and they will die, so they simply use their lives to make the city to resist the enemy." You say that General Wu Nan did something stupid, but it was precisely because of the blockade in Yunzhou that the Huqi people restrained the bad habit of slaughtering the city, and tens of millions of Han people survived. ”
Li Qingran's character is very breakthrough in the ancient sayings. Actually, I don't like the idea of talking about the "family of origin" as soon as something happens. I understand the importance of the "family of origin" and the important role it plays in a person's upbringing. However, the term now has a tendency to be abused, and it feels like we are going back to Freud's premise of decades ago when all psychological problems were traced back to childhood. It seems that as long as someone has an accident, it is because of his bad background, and the family has a deep impact. It has even developed into distorted remarks such as "a good personality is because of a good family background". Although this is very much in line with ordinary people's perception, I really can't agree with it. Just like Mr. Mao Jian's criticism, "film and television dramas are the most feudal place in China", isn't the job of content creators to be at the forefront of the times and return their conscience to the people at the bottom? (This is also the biggest shortcoming of "The Legend of Zhen Huan")

So I like a passage in Li Qingran's postscript on Weibo very much: "I recently met a friend, which made me feel very emotional...... There are many reasons to be crooked, but in the end, I became a stable and gentle person who is very persistent...... He is a person with a rich spiritual world, so he also has strong spiritual power...... What can really save us is such faith, not some beautiful male and female protagonist. "I think there are a lot of people around us, and it may be a long way for them to heal themselves and find stability, but they can still find them. As Madoka Magical Girl said in Madoka Shikame: "If someone says it's wrong to have hope, I'll definitely deny it no matter how many times, no matter when." "I want to say, so do I.

He wondered if he had been like this when he was younger, sharp and frivolous, and unstoppable. The long time and the comfort of the border pass have worn away his ambition to recover the rivers and mountains, and he has indulged in the turbulent power struggle between the DPRK and China. Today, he found that he was caught up in a myriad of party struggles, and he no longer had the courage to even appreciate the promotion of a talented young man who belonged to different camps.
So, when I saw such a little general Duan, I was moved. He seems to be crazy, but in fact he is extremely sober, and after so much hurt and indifference, he is still freshly dressed and angry, high-spirited, brave and strong. I hope that each of us can do the same.

He Simu was silent for a moment, she raised Duan Xu's head with a smile, stroked his face and said, "Duan Fox, you are so brave.
"Really?"
"Well, many people in this world can't face the past calmly and finish it well. She tilted her head and said, "Maybe I can't either."
"It's your credit.
"No, you're a very brave person yourself. Courage is a very precious quality, and you are the bravest of all the people I have ever met. ”
Besides, I really can never say no to a warm character, like a kettle.

When reading the text, I thought more than once of Yuan Chonghuan and Sun Chengzong in "Those Things in the Ming Dynasty" (this book is also mentioned in the author's afterword), they once had ambitions to recover Liaodong, but for various reasons they became victims of the endless party struggle and power struggle in the imperial court. Fang Xianye is such a realistic character, "the one who is a confidant dies", the mutual support between him and Duan Xu is so precious and enviable, and his ending is also regrettable.

Duan Xu was lucky, he not only met Fang Xianye, but also met He Simu, and finally recovered the Seventeen Prefectures by extraordinary means, otherwise he would also be a victim of power. Therefore, I think that "Lantern in the Day" is actually a beautiful fairy tale about ancient scholars, who are proud and proud, and the integrity of the Chinese nation can also be glimpsed from it.

Edited on 2022-01-28 08:39

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

ying chengThank you for this attentive long review! I just finished reading it, and it is indeed a good article with no shortcomings, and the most surprising thing is that many places make me heartbroken and moved, and I haven't felt it for a long time...... The personality of the male protagonist who is flamboyant and meticulous is very pleasing.,The last time I thought it was a good-looking article, it happened to be rainy.,It's not easy to see a favorite article.2022-02-14Reply12
Cangsheng stepping on the songWho said that online articles only have children's affection, and the personal growth line in this book is also very good. The male protagonist has been to hell, but he is still strong enough to survive, and the female protagonist does not love power, but because of the guard, she is willing to endure loneliness. Seeing that the long comment is not simply emotionally loved, I must give it a thumbs up2022-07-19Reply10
White moonshineWhen I saw the sentence "He has many reasons to be crooked", my heart suddenly became hot, because I have also been evaluated by many people with this sentence.2022-05-03Reply10
JessicaThis one is really good, it's been a long time since I've read this kind of novel that doesn't make me frown. I didn't expect this to be the author's essay for the first word, and most of the current authors are the kind of psychological descriptions in large paragraphs, or use elementary school logic to explain the behavior of the characters in large paragraphs, making you wonder if you shouldn't have a brain when you read novels. After reading it, I was so melancholy, and there was no novel that caught my eyes2022-08-28Reply6
The king does not see the kingWhat moved was that although Duan Xiaohu and Fang Yiye were in the world of demons and ghosts, they still had light and warmth in their hearts, and insisted that they would rather die than die!2022-11-10Reply3
The real name is weirdStill don't understand why the male protagonist likes the female protagonist?2022-10-13Reply2
Lannathai who was chanted

So Chen Xingxu is really likely to appear in this drama, in the interview he said that he was watching "Those Things in the Ming Dynasty" recently. Nice!

2023-04-25Reply1
Lee LeeThis recommendation is well written2022-11-30Reply1
Control 101Thank you for the author's careful evaluation, please recommend a few more good books02-14

(source: "Daytime Lantern"| Sunny day and white snow, the boy in the world - Zhihu )

"Daytime Lantern": "Use my three fireworks, and return your life to a blur"

Novel Sweep Log2022-03-15 20:16

Daytime Lantern

Author: Li Qingran

Brief introduction:

Horsmu picked up people to eat on the battlefield, but he didn't want to be picked up.
The young general who picked her up seemed to treat her as a weak woman who had been orphaned by the war, and took good care of her.
He Simu dutifully played the role of a weak woman
- oops, blood! I am most afraid of blood, I faint
when I see blood - the water basin is so heavy and my strength is so small that I can't move
at all - you fight and kill all day long, it's so terrible Oh,
the female military general who has a crush on the little general said angrily: "Brother Duan doesn't like a delicate girl like you!"
He Simu tilted his head: "Really?"
One day, the young general stumbled on the battlefield and was overshadowed.
He Simu, who couldn't pick his shoulders and couldn't mention that he fainted at the sight of blood, loosened his muscles and bones, and lit a ghost lamp: "Let me see who dares to bully our family General Duan, Duan Xiaofox?" Duan Xu thought about it, he shouldn't provoke the ghost king.
It took him months to learn that her real name was Horsmu.
But perhaps he couldn't let her remember his name in her long life of four hundred years.
"My name is Duan Xu, the Xu of the Wolf Juxu. ”

Fragment:

• He Simu snapped his fingers, and those butterflies flew away on the north wind, Shen Ying grew his mouth and turned his head to look in the direction of the butterfly, and He Simu also turned his head to look.

I saw the end of the butterfly flying, and in the oblique sunlight stood a young man who was as tall as a pine.

He wore a hat, black gauze over his shoulders, a silver-gray arrow-sleeved round-necked robe, the cuffs and center were embroidered with ink-colored sun, moon and nebula, his hair was neatly tied with a silver crown, and two light white headbands hung down from the hood.

- This was the scene in Horsmu's eyes, to be honest, she didn't know what color he was wearing, maybe it was red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, but in her eyes there was only black, dark gray, light gray, and white.

The world of demons looks like this, and there is no such thing as color.

The butterfly fluttered away from the side of the boy's head, and he dodged it slightly, and the headband made a dashing arc.

The young man looked at He Simu and smiled heartily: "What a magical trick." ”

• As soon as she finished speaking, she only felt a weight on her head, and then her vision was blocked by the black veil, and it was Duan Xu's hat on her head.

She turned her head and saw Duan Xu holding the brim of his hat, through the black veil and the falling snow, he smiled and said, "Miss He has only been in a coma for a day, beware of catching a cold."

His eyes were round and bright, as if he had a layer of light, and when he smiled, he showed his white and neat teeth, with a natural youthful spirit.

He Simu held his hat and said with a light smile: "Thank you, General."

Duan Xu loosened the brim of his hat, turned around and walked forward against the wind and snow. His back was straight, and his gait was brisk, as if there was nothing to worry about in this world.

Sure enough, it was a bright moon in the mountains, white snow on a sunny day, and a young man in the world.

• Comments:

One sentence introduction: The twenty-third sexual encounter of a four-hundred-year-old ghost king girl

Idea: Only love can be the enemy of time and death, and live forever

Everyday outfits: weak and super strong, ghost king, female protagonist * cunning special soldier, young general, male protagonist, ending HE

The heroine's father is a ghost king, and her mother is a mortal, and she was born a demon. But her parents put her in the world.,Teach her etiquette.,Talent.,Her world has no color.,There's no sense.,She's lonely and strong.,But in the ghost world, a very strict system is set.,It's the kind of ghost with a tiger in the heart.,Sniffing the rose.,It's fun when he exchanges five senses with the male owner.。

The male protagonist is the kind of person who can still stick to his original intention after all kinds of difficulties and dangers.,He yearns for sunshine in the dark.,It took six years to escape from the cannibalistic organization.,Single-mindedly recovering the mountains and rivers.。

The second male is the stand-in for the male protagonist in his childhood.,Full of talent.,After being rescued by the male owner.,Become a lifelong friend.,Finally, in order to protect the male owner, he actually touched the pillar and died.。 Pity his sister who loves the male protagonist so much, and in the end he didn't even say goodbye.

The male protagonist has a strong sense of youth, and the female protagonist is beautiful and sassy, a perfect match!

Reporting/Feedback

• (source: "Daytime Lantern": "Use my three fireworks, and return your life to a blur" (baidu.com) )

"Daytime Lantern" Author: Li Qingran, I praise the layout of the writing and characters!5 people upvoted with the article

About 380,000 words he

Hopesmu × Duan Xu

The female protagonist of the weak and super strong ghost king in daily clothes × the male protagonist of the cunning and special soldier young general

【Copywriting】

Hopemum picked up people to eat on the battlefield, but he didn't want to be picked up.

The young general who picked her up seemed to treat her as a weak woman who had been orphaned by the war, and took good care of her. Hopemus then dutifully played the role of the weak woman

I'm most afraid of blood, and I faint when I see it

- The water basin is so heavy, my strength is so small, I can't move at all

- You're fighting and killing all day long, it's terrible

The female military general who had a crush on the little general said angrily: "Brother Duan doesn't like a delicate girl like you!"

He Simu tilted his head: "Really?"

One day, the young general stumbled on the battlefield and was overshadowed.

He Simu, who couldn't pick up his shoulders and couldn't mention it, fainted when he saw blood, loosened his muscles and bones, and lit a ghost lamp: "Let me see who dares to bully our family General Duan, Duan Little Fox?"

Duan Xu thought that he shouldn't provoke the Ghost King. It took him months to learn that her real name was Horsmu.

But perhaps he couldn't let her remember his name in her long life of four hundred years.

"My name is Duan Xu, the Xu of the Wolf Juxu. ”

【A Qi Book Review】

I really like this book, I really like it, the writing, the pattern, and the character design, I really like it! After reading it, the emptiness is still unfinished! It's really sweet and sadistic! It is worthy of being the author of "The First Speech"!

The male protagonist is a high-spirited young general in the world, and he will take the recovery of the seventeen states of Guanhe as his lifelong wish.

The heroine is the ghost king of the ghost domain, maintaining the balance between ghosts and humans, and protecting the world.

Both of them wore vests at the beginning.,The female owner pretends to be weak and can't take care of herself.,And the male owner is also a smiling tiger.,The city is very deep.,The male owner actually saw that the female owner was not simple early on.,Out of curiosity, I've been digging a pit to try.,When the two of them re-introduced themselves after dropping the vest.,The female owner is simply handsome to me OMG!

—"Under the name Duan Xu, the Xu of the wolf Juxu, the word Shunxi." Dare to ask the girl why the ghost is there?"

—"In the lower part of the world, the king of all demons. ”

The female owner then found out that the male owner can spell with her and borrow her five senses, and the male owner made a deal and finally perceived the warmth and color of the world, the two learned about each other's past in contact, the male owner was also gentle and kind under the female owner's indifference, and was deeply attracted by her yearning and love for the world and fell in love with her, the male protagonist confessed first, but the female owner was born as a ghost, eternal, the person she loved was finally a three-foot mud wreckage, four inches of heart hurt, she said, on the road of her life, it is full of other people's graves without inscriptions. She wanted him to live an ordinary life, marry and have children with ordinary women and have a happy life, so she rejected him, but the male protagonist really hit the south wall and wanted to smash the south wall, the young man's love was brave and enthusiastic, and the moth was fighting the fire and hugging the pillar, he said that he wanted to become the 23rd tomb on the Void Mountain, cut off all his retreats and wanted to change the heroine's softness, and after some things he finally succeeded, and the two of them put together sweetly, and then they also went through many ups and downs and finally had a happy ending.

The male and female protagonists each have their own battlefields, and they protect the people of this world with their own pure hearts, so that the world can love and be loved safely. There are quite a lot of descriptions of war in it, which are really tragic and tragic. The supporting characters are also super well written! Flesh and blood are three-dimensional and full, I really love it!

[Excerpt from the book]

"I swear to you by my past, my future, my body, my heart, my family, my ideals, everything I have in the world under the name of Duan Xu. From birth to death in my life, absolutely, absolutely will not do anything to hurt you. ”

I am willing to feed you with my flesh and blood, so that you will not be hungry and suffering, and you will be comforted by cold

She was the lucky fortune of his bumpy life

【Little Sweet Potato "Ah Qi Sharing"】

Edited on 2022-07-21 22:19

Daytime lanterns

Author: Li Qingran
Publisher: Sichuan Literature and Art Publishing House
Subtitle: All 2 Volumes
Publication Year: 2023-10
Pricing: 69.8
Binding: Paperback
ISBN: 9787541167003

Douban score7.291 reviews5 stars16.5%
4 stars41.8%
3 stars34.1%
2 stars6.6%
1 star1.1%

Rating:  Very poor

• Introduction  · · · · · ·

Born and died, all five senses were lost, and all love was as short as smoke, only the abyss lived with her.

Even though Horsmu was as strong as he was, he couldn't escape the lonely fate of the Lord of the Netherworld.

In the matter of fate, Duan Xu has always denied it, taking back his name and surname, and recovering the north shore is like this.

Unwilling to be just a spell that borrows her five senses, and wants to go further, even more so.

He pestered her, grinded her, seduced her with color, fragrance, delicacies, palace merchants, and gentleness,

Burning herself with one "ten dates" after another, in exchange for her stagnant time flowing again.

"My life is thousands of years, and one day I will forget you, are you willing?"

Sometimes you love each other, and you forget each other indefinitely, like snow on a sunny day, destined to melt.

"I'm not reconciled, but I'm willing. ”

I give you the beauty of the world, and when I leave, it will tell you its love for me.

Classic quotes:

☆ Sure enough, it is a bright moon in the mountains, snow on a sunny day, and a boy in the world.

☆ I am willing to feed you with my flesh and blood, save you from hunger and suffering, and comfort you from cold.

☆I don't know if I have the honor to be the twenty-third tomb on the mountain behind your Xusheng Mountain?

☆ I would like to go to hell, go through hardships and dangers, change my muscles and bones, change my temperament, understand the world, and be me. I'll see you again.

Creator of the Daylight Lantern  · · · · · ·

• Li Qingranauthor

• About the Author  · · · · · ·

Li Qingran: The road is long, and the lamp is burned, the green mountains are crossed, and the dawn is seen.

People who like to read "Daylight" also like it  · · · · · ·

Let me say a few words

Comment · · · · ( All 40 )

Trending / Latest / Friends