4. Goblin (Deep impact, made me follow kdrama more closely)

5. Healer (I mean.. Ji Chang Wook, what more argument do you need to cement your love for kdrama)

6. Love 020 (made me have greater interest in cdrama)

_Shinigami_:

4. Goblin (Deep impact, made me follow kdrama more closely)

5. Healer (I mean.. Ji Chang Wook, what more argument do you need to cement your love for kdrama)

6. Love 020 (made me have greater interest in cdrama)

#5 - Yep

7. SOTUS - who knew a show about pink milk would help me find some amazing content, lol. My first Asian drama and I love it so much 

8. Doom at your service - My first kdrama and I fell in love with the acting, the ost and everything about it. Motivated me to look for other works by the actors and eventually I found myself deep in the spiral of the world of asian dramas

9. Scarlet Heart Ryeo Moon Lovers - not my first kdrama but possibly one of the first 5 that I watched and its impact was huge and it introduced me to a lot of up and coming k-actors 

10. My Dearest - I'm watching it right now, and this drama is loose adaptation of Gone with the Wind, and I doubt I'm gonna read/watch GwtW after it. While watching it, I realized once again how much I love being in kdramas fandom. This has a lot of angst but it's a beautiful thing to watch. I'm so invested in this drama, I did not feel such engaged with a drama for a while. 

10 dramas set in at the breaking point/in crucial moment for a country (politics/economic perspective)

1. Youth of May - set during the times of the Gwangju Uprising

2. My Dearest - set during Qing invasion

3. 25/21 - set during “IMF crisis”

4. Captivating The King (there's a war, don't know if it counts)