Micha101:

Awesome menu Lei and ChunTian! 💕

Dragon Brew Beer and Demon Wings, please. 

Man, watching xianxias really does take a toll on emotions. Just finished watching ep.16 of BFTB and I might hold off xianxias for a while. 😂🤡

Are you y'all watching anything these days?

Haven't started any xianxias, probably TTEOTM will be the only one for 2023 🥲🥲

Want to watch Dr Kim Season 3 but still obsessed with TTEOTM and LIS (keep on watching their bts) 

chsaf:

Want to watch Dr Kim Season 3 but still obsessed with TTEOTM and LIS (keep on watching their bts) 

Same situation as me. Everything still on hold for KDramas except The Good bad mother.

Fiona:

Same situation as me. Everything still on hold for KDramas except The Good bad mother.

I read The Good Bad Mother is a tearjerker too but I'm mentally tired from TTEOTM, plus my eyes need to heal from all the crying 🤣 even now, when I see a cute scene from LIS my eyes just start tearing up. I'm a mess 🥲

chsaf:

I read The Good Bad Mother is a tearjerker too but I'm mentally tired from TTEOTM, plus my eyes need to heal from all the crying 😆

Indeed it is. I think no one can win KDrama on this. Really able to feel so sad throughout the whole process. Don’t know how they did it but yes even someone who don’t cry watching dramas told me she is crying 😅

Fiona:

Indeed it is. I think no one can win KDrama on this. Really able to feel so sad throughout the whole process. Don’t know how they did it but yes even someone who don’t cry watching dramas told me she is crying 😅

Kdramas tend to tug at your heart strings. Heck I even cried at some scenes in Uncanny Counter, my friends just face palmed...

chsaf:

Kdramas tend to tug at your heart strings. Heck I even cried at some scenes in Uncanny Counter, my friends just face palmed...

Oh yes certain area was so touching even was not a sad drama. Each character has their own story really touching and sad. Even dramas like Tomorrow gave me a good cry too. 

Fiona:

Oh yes certain area was so touching even was not a sad drama. Each character has their own story really touching and sad. Even dramas like Tomorrow gave me a good cry too. 

Totally feel you 🥲🥲

ChunTian:

Thanks! Glad to hear you are enjoying the menu. 😁

I can't go with BFTB after the first episode. The trauma caused by TTEOTM is real! Stabbings and bad wedding days don't do well for my heart currently. 

I will complete my treatment at LIS. After that maybe try that Kdrama one "Tale of the Nine Tail 1938".  Lee Dong Wook is quite the eye candy too and Kim Bum is not bad too! 

What are you gonna watch while you put BFTB on hold?

I might push through with BFTB depending on ep.17 tom. Frankly the first 7 eps were a bit boring but it got better and I love the strong gutsy straighforward FL. 

I am waiting for the Story of Kunning Palace coz of Bailu.😊💕

Micha101:

I might push through with BFTB depending on ep.17 tom. Frankly the first 7 eps were a bit boring but it got better and I love the strong gutsy straighforward FL. 

I am waiting for the Story of Kunning Palace coz of Bailu.😊💕

Ah yes, Kunning Palace too!! That one looks interesting. 

Fiona:

“What are you gonna watch while you put BFTB on hold?”

I did watch the first two episodes for BFTB but the clips appearing in my IG is scaring me. I am now watching The Good Bad Mother and cried from episode one to current one lol lol I just love suffering/ sad drama with emotions and hope for happy ending. My list of dramas is very long. So many pending and on hold for TTEOTM. Just completed modern Cdramas and now going back to KDrama. Dr Romantic season 3 and yes Tail of the nine tail 1938. However still going back and forth for TTEOTM. First 5 episodes will be going for the third time.

Ooh I saw The Good Bad Mother on IG and I wanna watch that too. I tend to be a binge watcher so I will wait for that and Dr.Romantic 3 to finish before watching. 😊

chsaf:

Haha the trauma and the joy that is TTEOTM. It's so hard to recover from it. Should we even try? 😂😂😂

Micha101:

Haha the trauma and the joy that is TTEOTM. It's so hard to recover from it. Should we even try? 😂😂😂

It would be great to get back to normal again but I don't want to lol~

chsaf:

Agreed. I remember sobbing from My Mister - a very dismal but uplifting drama. 

ChunTian:

Ah yes, Kunning Palace too!! That one looks interesting. 

There is a rumor it will be released tomorrow 🤞