SandraNoLie:

It will be good ! Hahah weibo for sure but he dont post much as I saw...

LYX? Even Deng Wei post more than him ? I don’t see any of the fun videos he did like those tiktok dancing and all. Do you know where those videos can be seen? 

SandraNoLie:

Second one hahahaahahahahah!!!!

Lololol

SandraNoLie:

Second one hahahaahahahahah!!!!

Im just gonna just sing around here! Lol

What the hell. IQIYI scammed us. I need a drink! 

I’ll add to the menu…..Firewing Shots! 

Firewing Shots for everyone!!!

Lei:

Im just gonna just sing around here! Lol

What the hell. IQIYI scammed us. I need a drink! 

I’ll add to the menu…..Firewing Shots! 

Firewing Shots for everyone!!!

I need something fiercely.. Some spit... ?????

Sorry I must do this!

https://mydramalist.com/photos/wJjrg1_3

Fiona:

LYX? Even Deng Wei post more than him ? I don’t see any of the fun videos he did like those tiktok dancing and all. Do you know where those videos can be seen? 

They are mor on TikTok i think... 

SandraNoLie:

They are mor on TikTok i think... 

Thanks. His own account? I think have to download China Tiktok apps if not mistaken.

Fiona:

Thanks. His own account? I think have to download China Tiktok apps if not mistaken.

No no I saw fans put too many videos. I dont know if he has it. Maybe kuaishou he has. I dont know how to download chinese version i tap douyin but didnt find anything...

SandraNoLie:

No no I saw fans put too many videos. I dont know if he has it. Maybe kuaishou he has. I dont know how to download chinese version i tap douyin but didnt find anything...

If not his own account wonder where fans got it? Sigh I am always not very good at these things. But there is a link to download china version. Am not sure what link. 

Fiona:

If not his own account wonder where fans got it? Sigh I am always not very good at these things. But there is a link to download china version. Am not sure what link. 

A lot of videos are all over Youtube also I dont know where they found it but obviously some are there. I dont know dear really for that version. Maybe some APK file...

SandraNoLie:

A lot of videos are all over Youtube also I dont know where they found it but obviously some are there. I dont know dear really for that version. Maybe some APK file...

Actually my friend gave me a link for china version for tiktok but I was worry will bring virus or something to my phone. Have yet to try.

Fiona:

Actually my friend gave me a link for china version for tiktok but I was worry will bring virus or something to my phone. Have yet to try.

I supposed you can find it but yes because of viruses its risky...

Be ready this killed my soul....

Every word and scene perfect together. I cant cry but my soul oh....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPHmWKx-5mA

And you will never be forgotten - Her death body, he gently touching her face...
With me by your side - both lie on the ground like dead...
I dont need this life - they bullying him
Looking in the sky - He looks in the sky...

I adore videos like this - This hits to the bone...

????????