Micha101:

There is a rumor it will be released tomorrow ?

Nice!! Looking forward to it!

Micha101:

Oh!! Let's see the chemi level ? and it's wuxia so I still have my quota for this year

chsaf:

It would be great to get back to normal again but I don't want to lol~

Exactly! That's why we are camped here. LOL! 

Micha101:

I hear that too but if IQIYI didnt post anything i dont know tho. I would like too! 

Micha101:

Ooh I saw The Good Bad Mother on IG and I wanna watch that too. I tend to be a binge watcher so I will wait for that and Dr.Romantic 3 to finish before watching. ?

Do watch it. Am waiting for episode 8 today. Should be out in half an hour time or so. Dr Romantic already watched 2 season so guess won’t miss season 3. Just not sure when I will start ?Too many pending. I could not help it but going back to TTEOTM.

chsaf:

Oh!! Let's see the chemi level ? and it's wuxia so I still have my quota for this year

I'm curious about their chemistry too. My YunLu eye is very critical though. Haha! We'll see. 

Micha101:

Awesome menu Lei and ChunTian! ?

Dragon Brew Beer and Demon Wings, please. 

Man, watching xianxias really does take a toll on emotions. Just finished watching ep.16 of BFTB and I might hold off xianxias for a while. ??

Are you y'all watching anything these days?

Super hard to watch anything new! I was trying to watch BTFB yesterday! Got past Episode 1, Neo Hou is growing on me and the FL is so adorable. I can’t keep comparing the CGI and quality to TTEOM ?

I was watching Lie to Love for LYX it is getting me by. LYX is so good as usual.

I haven’t seen a kdrama for a while, last I watch is AOS.

I am honestly waiting for South Wind Knows My Mood! I am sure when this is out it will sort me out ? I am also a Cheng Yi fan and I almost had the same hung over when Stand By Me finished as it almost had the same ending ? 

Micha101:

They seem to be keen for us to move on from YunLu ?

Micha101:

I might push through with BFTB depending on ep.17 tom. Frankly the first 7 eps were a bit boring but it got better and I love the strong gutsy straighforward FL. 

I am waiting for the Story of Kunning Palace coz of Bailu.??

Bahahaha! My thoughts exactly! Another tragic wedding, stabbing and heart protecting scale in the first 10 mins of ep 1! 

chsaf:

Haven't started any xianxias, probably TTEOTM will be the only one for 2023 ??

Want to watch Dr Kim Season 3 but still obsessed with TTEOTM and LIS (keep on watching their bts) 

Soooo hard to move on ?

This is us hahaha ADG! ?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2RyjLfH/

SandraNoLie:

This is us hahaha ADG! ?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2RyjLfH/

lol yes! Slave for you ?

Lei:

lol yes! Slave for you ?

Hahah Sponge Bob and ADG face! ??? 

I’m not ready to move on from our fav cp , I’m in the middle of LIS, they are so cute and sweet !!!

Can anyone recommend other LYX series I should watch ? My preference is for his awesome acting lol thanks All !!! 

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

I’m not ready to move on from our fav cp , I’m in the middle of LIS, they are so cute and sweet !!!

Can anyone recommend other LYX series I should watch ? My preference is for his awesome acting lol thanks All !!! 

Oh I know. They are so sweet I rewinded whole drama. Looking some scenes feel like i watch it whole. 

I read comments about and I saw some scenes from his drama Lie to love. It looks cute too. Check that out.