Cupcake:

As in the wig he is wearig. It's all scraggly and stuff.

yes I know that is why I am laughing. Looks like roadkill on his head ????

BLBelize1:

yes I know that is why I am laughing. Looks like roadkill on his head ????

Ooh ok it must have changed your laughing emojis to  ?????????. I thought you were asking why I commented that.

Cupcake:

Ooh ok it must have changed your laughing emojis to  ?????????. I thought you were asking why I commented that.

Yes . I notice that a lot especially if I respond from my phone or tablet 

These comments are making my day!! LOL

SO, I wonder if they are getting rid of the WIGS on this episode.

let's cross our fingers and hearts that they do... except for Meen. His can stay lol

I predict the wigs for at least another 3 episodes to maximise the investment made by Ja Wig and the wardrobe department 

Chelsea Black:

I predict the wigs for at least another 3 episodes to maximise the investment made by Ja Wig and the wardrobe department 

Lmao, Ja Wig and Wardrobe department. 

No idea why but reading wardrobe reminded me of Narnia, imagine if there was really a wig in there

Chelsea Black:

???????????

BLBelize1:

???????

Its not supposed to make sense don't worry, just like em wigs

those should actually be laughing emojis. I do not know why when I use them here they come out like question marks :(

BLBelize1:

those should actually be laughing emojis. I do not know why when I use them here they come out like question marks :(

Oh got it, lol 

After watching today's episode, I am convinced that Nan (Meen) is wearing roadkill on his head! Oh gawd the way I screamed when he was fixing that mess in the mirror ????

I cannot stop staring at Mean's wig.. What's happening there? :))

Yeah, trying to fix it in the mirror was still not helping..