You know what, I am prob never watching this. I stopped when the wigs appeared and was waiting until they are gone but looks like I have no hope

WaveGhost:

You know what, I am prob never watching this. I stopped when the wigs appeared and was waiting until they are gone but looks like I have no hope

maybe soon...fingers crossed :)

The wigs are trying really hard to win an award.

I think they're going to succeed...  

Synchonicity:

The wigs are trying really hard to win an award.

I think they're going to succeed...  

me too lol :)

BLBelize1:

me too lol :)

Lol!

JaWig dug deep into his closet and has shamelessly resurrected that godawful Until We Meet Again wig ! 

Chelsea Black:

JaWig dug deep into his closet and has shamelessly resurrected that godawful Until We Meet Again wig ! 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Chelsea Black:

So, he was an architect in UWMA and it seems as if he is an architect in Remember Me so the writers probably thought.. hey let us resurrect this damn wig! F*ck at this point I believe the writers are reading this discussion and thinking ... let us piss these people off! lol 

the writers and producers are trolling the audience at this point lol, i can't take Ja seriously when the scene is supposed to be sad

As funny as I think they are, on a more serious level I have major issues with the wigs:

1. They look like cheap wigs. If you want to give the characters a certain hairstyle, do it in a way that doesn't look like a high school theatre play using the wigs they've had since the club was founded.

2. It takes me completely out of the plot and the emotion. I am so focussed on the damn wig, that even the story between Golf and Gun didn't reach me anymore, because I was just laughing about the wig. It totally ruins the actors performance or the storyline. If there was ever a chance I'd take Mean's sl serious, it was gone the second the wig showed up. Same now with Ja. I didn't care that Golf is neglecting Gun, because of the wig.

So while it is funny, it also shows how details like this can ruin a whole show. I am sure if Name wore a wig like this, even his heartbroken puppy eyes wouldn't reach me anymore emotionally, and he nearly always makes me cry.

Yeah the wigs are mega distracting and I still don't see how they are meant to reflect the time either. This is mid noughties not the 70s. This was a wig fail. I noticed with Em last episode and this that they used his real hair and a wig which made no sense

dbddjr:

I am thoroughly convinced that Ja kept the wig from UWMA and reused it here! LMAO

Holding onto that sentimental attachment is in keeping with the theme o f 'Remember Me' but it's a wig too far!!

Chelsea Black:

Yes! I am thoroughly convinced that that wig is the same one, and Ja somehow nabbed it from the UWMA set when shooting wrapped! LMAO

dbddjr:

Yes! I am thoroughly convinced that that wig is the same one, and Ja somehow nabbed it from the UWMA set when shooting wrapped! LMAO

UWMA was only his 2nd drama so he was still stealing things from set like he may never work again, clearly :P