BLBelize1:

After watching today's episode, I am convinced that Nan (Meen) is wearing roadkill on his head! Oh gawd the way I screamed when he was fixing that mess in the mirror ????

I think all characters that need personal growth are required to wig it to clearly show us this. So Em, Mean and his mean friends and Champ. But I'm struggling to know which year this is meant to be now. Wigs give no clue  

Mean's wig looks like they snatched it straight out of an anime and it didn't translate well from animated to real life.

Cupcake:

Mean's wig looks like they snatched it straight out of an anime and it didn't translate well from animated to real life.

Like literally they drew it and gave it to the wigmaker 

you are killing me with these responses Chelsea :)

BLBelize1:

you are killing me with these responses Chelsea ????

hehehe you started this discussion. :P 

It's just so damn distracting! But when we do get to a wig free episode we must all celebrate. We've suffered enough

yes, I totally agree :)

You get a wig...  and you get a wig...  and YOU get a wig!  EVERYONE gets a wig!!

Synchonicity:

You get a wig...  and you get a wig...  and YOU get a wig!  EVERYONE gets a wig!!

Lol, are you okay?

WaveGhost:

Lol, are you okay?

Ask me in a few weeks.  It's a war of the wigs and the wigs look to be winning!  AAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Lol.

Synchonicity:

Ask me in a few weeks.  It's a war of the wigs and the wigs look to be winning!  AAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Lol.

yes them wigs are really winning the war. Lordy, the one on Meen's head is the General lol

BLBelize1:

yes them wigs are really winning the war. Lordy, the one on Meen's head is the General lol

Haha, yes!

Synchonicity:

Haha, yes!

Synchonicity:

Haha, yes!

Mean's wig is that last bent / wonky hockey stick or racquet at P.E. 

Nobody wants it

Chelsea Black:

Nobody wants it

Hehe!

Chelsea Black:

Nobody wants it

Chelsea. .. no regrets having you on this discussion. You make me laugh everytime with your comments.  :)