Ji-N:

Hi, too many rejections can lock up your account. You may have to wait it out or improve your approval rate.

I see. How long it can be if I wait? 

Honestly I am curious how the restriction works. Because if I am not mistaken I got rejected in the cast and crew section 2 month ago, and I still can edit in that section on between 18-20 Oct 2021. But when I try to add cast today I can not. Other than that I got rejected last at 24 days ago and that was actress profile page not tv show page (so not relevant with add cast).  So if you don't mind may you also explain about this please? About how long the process of getting restiction after got last rejection or how many rejections compared to approval that will cause restriction. Thank you very much.

Each submission has 3 months decay period. 

The same issue here...

Technical Issue/Bug: Cannot Launch and cannot edit Cast Page of drama titled "Song of The Moon"

hi IT Admin Support, I submitted a page of edited CAST info and got the usual response that my submission was successful. 

However, Approver/Editor Yuanwei notified me that my submission of edited cast for drama "Song of the Moon" cannot be launched for review. She said my submission opened up to a blank page.

When i logged in to check this drama Cast page, I could not launch it all. It open to a blank page on the Right side, and it just kept toggling and toggling.  I waited two days already but the bug/issue is still there.

Please help check and rectify the issue soonest.  Thanks very much in advance.

Anastaisa/ ^__^ 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff

For the record this is how it looked in the approval panel before I rejected it. *edited the link out*

Hi, just wondering if this is the correct webpage to lodge my case. I've submitted the issue 5 days ago but unlike the earlier cases which got immediate response from support, mine is not getting any response from IT support.  Please reply. Thanks.

Technical Issue/Bug: Cannot Launch and cannot edit Cast Page of drama titled "Song of The Moon"

hi IT Admin Support, I submitted a page of edited CAST info and got the usual response that my submission was successful. 

However, Approver/Editor Yuanwei notified me that my submission of edited cast for drama "Song of the Moon" cannot be launched for review. She said my submission opened up to a blank page.

When i logged in to check this drama Cast page, I could not launch it all. It open to a blank page on the Right side, and it just kept toggling and toggling.  I waited two days already but the bug/issue is still there.

Anastaisa/ ^__^ 

AnastasiaWun:

Hi, just wondering if this is the correct webpage to lodge my case. I've submitted the issue 5 days ago but unlike the earlier cases which got immediate response from support, mine is not getting any response from IT support.  Please reply. Thanks.

Anastaisa/ ^__^ 

Would you please provide a screenshot of your issue? I checked the Cast Page of the drama you mentioned. It looks good. Or are you referring to the Cast edit page of this drama? Both pages are working fine on my side, though.

Hi Elite, thanks for your reply. The SUBMIT button in my signon for all of SONG OF THE MOON edit tabs have been disabled (see some screenshots). While I can still edit other dramas/ movies, i just couldn’t do so for this drama profile. Don’t know why since I’ve not received any rejection. Plus Approver Yuanwei wasn’t even able to launch the page of CAST edits I submitted earlier. She told me she opened up to a blank page when she received my submission. As seen in the screenshot below, I now cannot launch the CAST edit and all submit buttons for this drama have been disabled. Have I been barred from editing this drama title? Please help. Thanks.

What I can do is clear your submission and submit it again.

Ji-N:

sure, if that helps to resolve the issue. Thanks for your attention.

Actually, before I do that, could you click on the "reset button" on the actors page.

Ji-N:

Actually, before I do that, could you click on the "reset button" on the actors page.

Before i lodge case, I've already tried doing that with all the tabs. Besides the SUBMIT button being faded (guess this means in disabled mode), the RESET button is also disabled. When i click on the RESET, the RED Circle appear each time.

We have cleared your submission.

larus:

Not all, but some of them. 

Yes, I had a few submissions rejected but if this is this the reason, it would have been polite to be announced before I was 'punished'. To tell me why and for how long.  The submissions were made in good faith and it is not my fault that someone else summited the same thing before me. I can`t see the changes made until they are approved. It is OK if I won`t make more edits anymore. I was curious why I had this inconvenience.

Thanks for the reply. 

i have the same problem and i couldn't agree more. i didn't even know that you can be "punished" for something like this and i also cant even see how long i will have to wait until i can edit normally again

Ji-N:

Hi same thing happened to me, I got rejected because someone else made the edits, but they didnt show up until after I had submitted edits.  Now i cant edit anything and cant improve my rejection ratio either. Can you please advise on what i can do, thanks