Yermlu:

Hi same thing happened to me, I got rejected because someone else made the edits, but they didnt show up until after I had submitted edits.  Now i cant edit anything and cant improve my rejection ratio either. Can you please advise on what i can do, thanks

If you can speak another language than english you can add translations of descriptions to all kind of shows here (if the drama or movie doesnt have one in your language already). Thats what i did

No, i only speak english :( its quite annoying as the edits that got me rejected were sent on the same day, 4 days after i submitted them ( they were adding new people to the database) i noticed that they were finally added on but someone else got credited which was fine, then on the 5th day after i submitted mine were rejected which makes sense but there wasnt even a way i could have deleted those submissions. I had hoped only editing actors might have been restricted but i cannot do anything else except wait it out for a whole year which is so longg

Yermlu:

No, i only speak english :( its quite annoying as the edits that got me rejected were sent on the same day, 4 days after i submitted them ( they were adding new people to the database) i noticed that they were finally added on but someone else got credited which was fine, then on the 5th day after i submitted mine were rejected which makes sense but there wasnt even a way i could have deleted those submissions. I had hoped only editing actors might have been restricted but i cannot do anything else except wait it out for a whole year which is so longg

Hm thats annoying. You could still try to add new information to descriptions or find unpopular shows that dont have one yet (if thats still possible for you)

MongJes:

Hm thats annoying. You could still try to add new information to descriptions or find unpopular shows that dont have one yet (if thats still possible for you)

Yes, that is a good idea, but im not even sure i can do that. I was actively updating a tv show which is currently ongoing (not really popular), but i can't even do that now. I didnt even realise i wasnt allowed to edit the episodes until i tried to submit my edits. Honestly it was a waste of time, I made the edits and wasnt even allowed to submit lol. At least with other edits such as actors, it wont even let me make changes. 

I wish they had a rule which would mean you dont get negatively scored if something is submitted in the same week. The new people i added were added that same week - its sad that ive been penalised for that, i made sure to check the database that they were not already there when i made the edits. They only came up like 4 days after I had submitted. I completely get when people dont check properly but these were literally the same week and were not there when i submitted them. I even had some more details on my submission, so i cant even add them on to their profiles

Yeah i feel you, i had the same problem back then. But maybe my suggestion works for you :)

Thank you for the idea :) I'll try and see how it goes

Yermlu:

Hi same thing happened to me, I got rejected because someone else made the edits, but they didnt show up until after I had submitted edits.  Now i cant edit anything and cant improve my rejection ratio either. Can you please advise on what i can do, thanks

You have to wait for a while and then you can edit again.  I don't remember how long it was before I could edit again.  Now I don't even try to edit anymore. I  understand they have to aprove the updates but I wish they will show the other edits even if they are temporary.

So, just wait. 

Yeah I understand, ill just see what i can do and wait till then, thanks for responding :)