Hi! I have a technical problem.  I can`t edit anything. I noticed this a week ago. I just can`t make any changes in any sections anymore because the 'summit button' and 'search for new cast/crew etc don`t work for me . When i put the cursor on the box ,or summit button it shows a red circle with an oblique line in the middle, like a pictogram to warn that an activity is not permitted. I want to know what happened and how to fix this problem.

Have you tried to clear your cache or try a different browser to see if it work?

Ji-N:

Have you tried to clear your cache or try a different browser to see if it work?

Thanks for the reply.  I thought there is a problem with my laptop and I tried to see if I can make edits with my phone. It did not worked. I tried to use a different browser and clear my cache as you suggested. No, it doesn`t work either. 

What is the error that was returned? Please provide the page that you try to edit. Thanks

I don`t know what error it is. It shows that the button summit or add a cast/crew or any other information doesn`t work. I wonder if anyone had the same problem or it is just me. 

It looks like this.

What doesn't work? Have you tried to search for the person's name?

Yes. It doesn't work . It doesn't work to search for the name and, of course, it doesn' t work the summit button.  I made some edits before so I know how to do it but, suddenly, one day, I can't do it anymore. It bothers me because I don't know why. 

By doesn't work, you mean all of your input fields are in frozen/deactivated state?  Like your cursor doesn't even show up in input field even if you click on it?
Also, if you have your submissions rejected frequently then there could be some restriction imposed on your account for editing. :|

Elite:

By doesn't work, you mean all of your input fields are in frozen/deactivated state?  Like your cursor doesn't even show up in input field even if you click on it?
Also, if you have your submissions rejected frequently then there could be some restriction imposed on your account for editing. :|

Not all, but some of them. 

Yes, I had a few submissions rejected but if this is this the reason, it would have been polite to be announced before I was 'punished'. To tell me why and for how long.  The submissions were made in good faith and it is not my fault that someone else summited the same thing before me. I can`t see the changes made until they are approved. It is OK if I won`t make more edits anymore. I was curious why I had this inconvenience.

Thanks for the reply.

Hi, I have the same problem. It doesn't let me edit the cast. Also may I know when I can get unrestricted from editing, because I haven't been on MDL for 3 weeks the last submissions reject was about 3 weeks ago.

AlicePlays Roblox:

Hi, I have the same problem. It doesn't let me edit the cast. Also may I know when I can get unrestricted from editing, because I haven't been on MDL for 3 weeks the last submissions reject was about 3 weeks ago.

If it's just the cast that you can't edit, then you might want to try editing other stuff.  That way, your reject ratio can be reduced, which usually is the primary reason for the edit/add restriction. 

And as for the duration of the restriction, it'll be better if you pm one of the admins. Usually, it lasts a year if you cannot edit/add absolutely anything; that's what I know.

Elite:

If it's just the cast that you can't edit, then you might want to try editing other stuff.  That way, your reject ratio can be reduced, which usually is the primary reason for the edit/add restriction. 

And as for the duration of the restriction, it'll be better if you pm one of the admins. Usually, it lasts a year if you cannot edit/add absolutely anything; that's what I know.

thanks

Hi, I can't make recommendation or add titles to my own voting poll, do I have Ban or something like that on MDL? 

Hello, I have the same problem. I can not edit/add crew and cast (the search to add member is inactive) but still can edit other details.  Is my account restricted by admin? How can i know if my account restricted (I didn't receive any notifications nor informed about the restriction)? What should I do to lift my edit/add restriction? Thank you.

Hi, too many rejections can lock up your account. You may have to wait it out or improve your approval rate.