Thankfully I was kind of having a shitty day on Saturday so I rushed to watch episode 13 and not much Chayenzo gave me more deppressive thoughts i wanted to burn something and become mafia but episoe 14 brought me literally to life again......even though they were using the excuse to acting they let it all out that was just satisfied....in all the caos they going through....let it all out darling and sweetie.....

Dheera:

I am fucking dying waiting for their kiss scene...

We literally need all the screencaps and gifs of that scene here.

Also more FMV: 

Vincenzo & Cha Young | Crazy In Love
Vincenzo & Cha Young [+1x14] || The Truth Untold
Vincenzo & Cha Young | Kiss me like you wanna be loved
Vincenzo × Cha Young ► ?????? | Vincenzo [FMV]

Its a slow burn all right... but when it burns, oh boy it takes down the whole building..

Okay folks I think this ship goes one of two ways:

1. the traditional route: confessions, kisses, implied happily ever afters

2. more open ended with Vincenzo staying in Korea with Cha Young but no big declarations. 

I'm honestly leaning more towards #2 because I think it fits more with the tone of the show and the writer (as far as I know he hasn't done romance? I haven't watched anything by this guy). And I think that kind of ending would work well for these two. If we get more than that I'll be super happy but I'm trying to keep my expectations in check. 

I think they need to get rid of the chaos they are in and hinting at both missing out on telling both of their parents how they feel they would probably confess to each other and we will have probably a last episode full of chayenzo and the plaza tennants happily ever after and then Ill die in peace

Probably off topic, but about Vincenzo. I lived in Italy so I am thrilled to watch a K-drama with the occasional Italian reference that I actually understand without subtitles. 

At the end of Episode 4, the end of the aria "Nessun Dorma" from Puccini's " Turandot" was brilliant, with Vincenzo whispering the words:

Begone o' night! Set, Stars!
Set, stars! At dawn, I will win!
I will win! I will win!

Dilegua, o notte! Tramontate, stelle!
Tramontate, stelle! All'alba vincerò!
Vincerò! Vincerò!

If anyone is interested, please listen to Luciano Pavarotti's version. Phenomenal. 

WOW I have stumbled on this gem just now, I have made a shrine for Vincenzo on my profile, and I have literally downloaded all episodes of Vincenzo plus countless FMVs for this glorious couple, SO happy to see this!