For those who are already aboard this ship or want to join, I think a discussion thread is in order.

Let's let this couple burn us slowly with their heated chemistry.

Spam away.

List of Interviews w/Eng Subs

Vincenzo TVN Interview with Song Joongki & Jeon Yeobin PART 1
Vincenzo TVN Interview with Song Joongki & Jeon Yeobin PART 2
Cast of Vincenzo plays Mafia Game
'VINCENZO' Song Joongki Jeon Yeobin Ok Taecyeon tvN Interview
Cast of Vincenzo does TMI Quiz

List of FMV

Hong Cha Young ? Vincenzo Cassano | Say I Love You
 Vincenzo & Cha Young | I have hella feelings for you
Vincenzo Cassano & Hong Cha Young - Follow You
❝Do You Deserve to Love?❞ | Vincenzo ● Coffee
Vincenzo & Cha Young | LIfe goes on
Vincenzo Cassano & Hong Cha Young - True love way [+1x06] FMV
Vincenzo & Cha Young - Touch | I Wanna Know You
Vincenzo × Cha Young | ???? ????
Vincenzo × Cha Young - Kings and Queens | Vincenzo FMV
Vincenzo & Cha Young | My Baby
I'm scared | Vincenzo & Cha Young
Vincenzo & Cha Young » Alibis [+1x10]
Vincenzo & Cha Young - This is love [+1x10] FMV
Vincenzo & Cha Young | Sweet Night
Vincenzo & Cha Young | A love like ours will never die
Vincenzo & Cha Young - I Give You My Heart [+1x11] FMV
Vincenzo & Cha Young - All for you [+1x12] FMV
 Vincenzo & Cha Young | I can't lose you
Vincenzo & Cha Young | Crazy In Love
Vincenzo & Cha Young [+1x14] || The Truth Untold
Vincenzo & Cha Young | Kiss me like you wanna be loved 
Vincenzo & Cha Young | ??? ??? ?? ? ????
Vincenzo × Cha Young ► ?????? | Vincenzo [FMV]
vincenzo & cha young | magical night.

I was on board with this ship from ep 2 onwards. I can't wait for next week. I like their relationship is being explored little by little and it's not rushed. I still want a kiss scene soon tho lol. I'm greedy, is agree! T_T

I do not know if there's gonna be relationship between Vincenzo and Cha Young. The description is vague at best although I read a comment on YT that SJK said there's romance in the drama.

But just to prepare my heart if this ship will sail away or stuck at the port. I just gonna entertain myself so here for all of us crew of Chayenzo's ship. 

Thanks to © Cold Sunset -nim on TWT for the gifs. (✿ ♡‿♡)

Their chemistry tho?? Like they can just be standing next to each other and their combined onscreen presence is already off the charts. We love to see it!!

They have so many scenes together and are so casual with touching that even if it doesn't officially sail I think I'd be fine. With the comedic tone of this I can't even quite imagine how more romantic scenes would work! But it really would be a waste of their combined prettiness for them to not kiss at least once, imho.

Shipping them already since the trailers Chayenzo ❤

Yes. I do not know how these alchemists did it. But their synergy in the drama is good. 

And last week episode 7 and 8 behind the scene....(●♡∀♡)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IGnbktfsuc

Dani:

They have so many scenes together and are so casual with touching that even if it doesn't officially sail I think I'd be fine. With the comedic tone of this I can't even quite imagine how more romantic scenes would work! But it really would be a waste of their combined prettiness for them to not kiss at least once, imho.

If the romantic line doesn't develop much, I'm sure some awesome person will piece their scenes together to create more amazing FMV for us to enjoy.

Guys, feel free to add any FMV to the thread so our week doesn't feel as long.

Dramatic Dree:

Yes. I do not know how these alchemists did it. But their synergy in the drama is good. 

And last week episode 7 and 8 behind the scene....(●♡∀♡)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IGnbktfsuc

OMGOSH YAY FOR BTS!!

Mindy:

If the romantic line doesn't develop much, I'm sure some awesome person will piece their scenes together to create more amazing FMV for us to enjoy.

Guys, feel free to add any FMV to the thread so our week doesn't feel as long.

OMGOSH YAY FOR BTS!!

there is an english subbed on IG @ vincenzodrama (but cut into 8 parts)

Dramatic Dree:

there is an english subbed on IG @ vincenzodrama (but cut into 8 parts)

I didn't need subs to see the chemistry between our OTP. Seems like they didn't include the scenes with Cha Young helping Vincenzo dress up. Glad they still included it though.

Also another FMV: ❝Do You Deserve to Love?❞ | Vincenzo ● Coffee

Mindy:

I didn't need subs to see the chemistry between our OTP. Seems like they didn't include the scenes with Cha Young helping Vincenzo dress up. Glad they still included it though.

Also another FMV: ❝Do You Deserve to Love?❞ | Vincenzo ● Coffee

Yes, but maybe cos we haven't seen yet that Cha Young was invited to Vincenzo's house. Maybe the writer/director saved it for another scene. not sure eh. but luckily we saw it in behind the scenes. 

Yeay to another FMV! 

Dramatic Dree:

Yes, but maybe cos we haven't seen yet that Cha Young was invited to Vincenzo's house. Maybe the writer/director saved it for another scene. not sure eh. but luckily we saw it in behind the scenes. 

Yeay to another FMV! 

Maybe later on, she will be invited again *wink wink*

More FMV:
Vincenzo & Cha Young | LIfe goes on
Vincenzo Cassano & Hong Cha Young - True love way [+1x06] FMV
Vincenzo & Cha Young - Touch | I Wanna Know You
Vincenzo × Cha Young | ???? ????
Vincenzo × Cha Young - Kings and Queens | Vincenzo FMV

Do you think we'll get the classic forced co-habitation plot? I mean Cha Young lives alone in a big house and got a death threat. Can our Italian gentleman let a woman live in danger like that?

oop- OH GOD I HOPE SO XD