tastycarb:

Do you think we'll get the classic forced co-habitation plot? I mean Cha Young lives alone in a big house and got a death threat. Can our Italian gentleman let a woman live in danger like that? 

one can hope!

tastycarb:

Do you think we'll get the classic forced co-habitation plot? I mean Cha Young lives alone in a big house and got a death threat. Can our Italian gentleman let a woman live in danger like that? 

Either he moves in with her or she moves in with him...just to be safe you know. LOL

tastycarb:

Your predictions were correct. Can you predict something else next so it comes true? hehehehe

Got to share these FMV too. Awesome edits.

Vincenzo & Cha Young » Alibis [+1x10]
Vincenzo & Cha Young - This is love [+1x10] FMV
Vincenzo & Cha Young | Sweet Night
Vincenzo & Cha Young | A love like ours will never die

its not a solely Vincha FMV but its too good not to share 

We play dirty | Vincenzo & Cha Young vs. Jun Woo

You guys know me,  Ive been obsessing with this drama even when it didnt even started, I was not a fan of both male main leads I was a fan of Jeon Yeo Bin and OMG they are a delightful couple like even the bts their personalities are in synch so I ship Chayenzo the Same as JeonKi what can I do? when there is so much chemistry overloaded 

Mindy:

Your predictions were correct. Can you predict something else next so it comes true? hehehehe

Got to share these FMV too. Awesome edits.

Vincenzo & Cha Young » Alibis [+1x10]
Vincenzo & Cha Young - This is love [+1x10] FMV
Vincenzo & Cha Young | Sweet Night
Vincenzo & Cha Young | A love like ours will never die

YES! haha, we need some more predictionssss (also, love the edits)

Hi again I think you are missing this interview on your official interviews from Netflix you only have the mafia game...I think this is lovely as well.......https://youtu.be/d_UPBuYfUfA

OMG why JeonKi so cute......

I am fucking dying waiting for their kiss scene...

This video was waiting for me when logged into youtube so imma share it with everyone to share the feels 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSpbEjMkKhQ