xMoonBlossom:

what exactly didnt work? you have to copy the code, switch back to viewing mode, copy the table and put it in the post for the challenge (: if you could explain in detail what wont work, maybe i can help you

yes that is what I did but when I paste it to the post the table still disappears :')

mavsora:

yes that is what I did but when I paste it to the post the table still disappears :')

what do you mean with it disappears? ^^' when you copy it in to it, or after you saved the post?

xMoonBlossom:

what do you mean with it disappears? ^^' when you copy it in to it, or after you saved the post?

when I copy it

mavsora:

when I copy it

do you have the letters at the end and the beginning like mentioned in the post?

xMoonBlossom:

do you have the letters at the end and the beginning like mentioned in the post?

yes😭which is why i’m so confused

mavsora:

yes?which is why i’m so confused

weird. well, sorry, i cant help you either, since its a bit hard to help when i dont see exactly whats going on. x)

xMoonBlossom:

weird. well, sorry, i cant help you either, since its a bit hard to help when i dont see exactly whats going on. x)

it's okay thank you for trying :'))

edit: okay so apparently the problem was me doing it from safari, I just switched too google chrome and it worked lol thank you for your patience with me

mavsora:

it's okay thank you for trying :'))

edit: okay so apparently the problem was me doing it from safari, I just switched too google chrome and it worked lol thank you for your patience with me

Great that it worked now! :)

For the prompt "Bullying". Does the show need to have the tag? Because there is some bullying going on in Debu to Love to Ayamachi to! But it isn't tagged. FL gets bullied by some of her co-workers in the office. Which leads to the question if this counts for all shows in this block: is the tag needed or is it enough when the thing, that is asked for, happens in the show? 😅

xMoonBlossom:

For the prompt "Bullying". Does the show need to have the tag? Because there is some bullying going on in Debu to Love to Ayamachi to! But it isn't tagged. FL gets bullied by some of her co-workers in the office. Which leads to the question if this counts for all shows in this block: is the tag needed or is it enough when the thing, that is asked for, happens in the show? ?

We’ve actually already answered this ^-^ Though I guess it would be a few pages back by now.

Ideally, it would have the tag. But having an explanation defending your pick will also work.

Though we do encourage you to try your hand at editing the MDL page to add any tags that are missing.

To do so:

“Edit Page” —> “Genres” —> Under Tags, search for the right (existing) tag that applies to the title —> In the “notes” text box, explain why the tag applies (some tags may want a link or screenshot). For bullying, perhaps info like who is being bullied, who are the bullies, what are the bullies doing, and/or which episodes bullying takes place.

Ah, sorry! Usually I search if it was already answered. x) 

Guess this show doesnt have a tag for it, because no tag that already exists is fitting for it, since there is no tag for just "bullying" :D but is just asked for the case the drama i watched wouldnt fit anywhere else, so i had to switch it with Debu to Love to Ayamachi to!, but it fits for another prompt, so problem solved. :D

Rosaceae: Watch all adaptations of a title that has been remade 3 times or more. 

Does this include adaptations that are outside of MDL countries?

The movie The Invisible Guest has been made by at least 2 non-MDL countries including the original country.

sorry if this has been asked already, but for 'Spot a flower in an art piece' would a mural count?

ColourMePurple:

Rosaceae: Watch all adaptations of a title that has been remade 3 times or more. 

Does this include adaptations that are outside of MDL countries?

The movie The Invisible Guest has been made by at least 2 non-MDL countries including the original country.

Since all adaptations have to be watched for this challenge entry, this prompt needs to be composed of MDL titles.

KittyKyryi:

sorry if this has been asked already, but for 'Spot a flower in an art piece' would a mural count?

Yes.

Got it! :)

For the prompt 22: 2 Spot someone hiding behind a tree or bush - can this be an imaginary scene or a dream sequence as long as the scene exists in the title?

Can a secret affair count as a Secret Relationship?