2 more questions:

1. In EXchange 3 (variety show), one of the participants reacts to a bee and another claims that it's not a bee but a wasp. Then 2 of them sing a song about a bee.

I have no idea what they saw since the camera didn't zoom in. Can I place this show  be listed for either bee or wasp prompts since both were mentioned?

2. For healing plant, do seeds of plants count? Or how about the mention of a healing plant? Will it be enough? In 'The Legend of Shen Li', the male lead is often using what appears to be seeds and dried parts of plants to concoct medicinal brews.

Edit: I accidentally thought I heard the mention of a healing plant but still better to ask if it needs to be spotted or no.

More questions:

3. For poisonous plant, in Burning Flames the FL's poisoned blood is used to help a flower bloom. This makes the plant poisonous. Does this count?

4. In The Legend of Shen Li, there is a 100 flower banquet. Does this count as a flower festival?

Hello, 

I have a question:

To get the Floral Fan badge, do we have to watch all 5 prompts in a block (with matching actor/writer/director), even when we’re only going on the first round?

And does this rule still apply when we do second round on that block?

Thanks in advance  :) ?

Mia:

Hello, 

I have a question:

To get the Floral Fan badge, do we have to watch all 5 prompts in a block (with matching actor/writer/director), even when we’re only going on the first round?

And does this rule still apply when we do second round on that block?

Thanks in advance  :) ?

I asked the same question before and the answer was we need to fulfil all 5 prompts no matter which round. 

JulyMoon:

I asked the same question before and the answer was we need to fulfil all 5 prompts no matter which round. 

Thanks @JulyMoon :)

By the second question, I mean, if we're doing second round on that block, do we need to watch titles which have the same actor/writer/etc that was chosen for the first round? Or we treat the block as a clean slate?

TBH I'm still not sure if I'm going to go beyond first round, but I'm considering it.

Mia:

Thanks @JulyMoon :)

By the second question, I mean, if we're doing second round on that block, do we need to watch titles which have the same actor/writer/etc that was chosen for the first round? Or we treat the block as a clean slate?

TBH I'm still not sure if I'm going to go beyond first round, but I'm considering it.

I'm not 100% sure so I kindly ask MDL Watch Challenge staff to correct me if I'm wrong. :) 

You treat it as a clean slate. The watching all 5 prompts with titles that have the same actor/director/writer only applies if you go for the Floral Fan badge. 

For example I chose Block 4 for this badge and filled all 5 prompts with titles of the same actor + 3 additional prompts of the block for round 1. So in round 1 I will watch the required amount of 3 titles per block and in round 2 I'll use the block to complete 5 titles to achieve the Floral Fan badge. 

Here's my list if you want to take a look. 

Just go with your pace. You can level up anytime during the year (unless you have turned in your form) so starting with a lower level on round 1 is totally fine. :)

@ JulyMoon thanks again, really appreciate it. :)

Such a coincidence that I also chose block 4 for that, but I like your clever idea on doing the Floral Fan on round 2! I might do that if I decided to go beyond round 1.

Hello,

I have a question,

I watched a Filipino movie on netflix, but when I checked the title on MDL it wasn't there. Can I still count this film?

Thank you ?✨

lidahmertua:

Hello,

I have a question,

I watched a Filipino movie on netflix, but when I checked the title on MDL it wasn't there. Can I still count this film?

Thank you ?✨

What’s the film? I can do some digging for you to see if i can find it or add it. 

As long as it is produced by the Philippines, it would count. We do encourage you to add anything that is missing into the MDL database. But if that's not your gig, a link to a source saying that the production company is from the Philippines would work.

JulyMoon:
You treat it as a clean slate. The watching all 5 prompts with titles that have the same actor/director/writer only applies if you go for the Floral Fan badge. 

Yes, the next round will be a clean slate (except you can't use titles you used in round 1)

For the sexual assault prompt, can I use other tags that relate to it like attempted sexual assault, reference to sexual assault, sexual abuse, etc?

other prompts like arranged relationship & discrimination work that way too but i just wanted to be 100% sure :)

I can't find the Tag for Block 18 #4 "Ex-Girlfriend / Ex-Boyfriend returns", what should I do?

PrincessJirachi:

I can't find the Tag for Block 18 #4 "Ex-Girlfriend / Ex-Boyfriend returns", what should I do?

Ex Comes Back

Can anyone give me a recommendation for "Four Leaf Clover" because I can't find anything

I can't be the only person not overly keen on the season/flowers aspect of this years challenge? I also agree with those who have said that it's overly complicated this year. I am not taking part for those reasons. I hope this doesn't come across as rude because I don't want to be, it's just my feedback.

I know that work goes into creating them and that people are still enjoying it so obviously appreciate that aspect.

If you were to do a similar one next time I would hope it would be more easily split in two - the standard genre/tag/year (etc) challenge and the theme challenge, and that if someone wanted to complete both with different titles they would get a special badge or something.. because I did like taking part in the past :)