Hey, can you all recommend dramas( or c novels) which have Duan Jiaxu like Male lead?

Like he is so go at flirting, he is kind and confident. I adore him.

Chemistry between leads is fire and there are so many scenes that make your heart race.

I am in love with this drama, to give you all perspective I love dramas like Loveo2o, Forever love etc.

Ps: I hate love triangles.

PPS; If you want recommendations of such sweet dramas you can check out  https://mydramalist.com/list/4YWDG7dL .

Have you watched when I fly towards you... though the main male lead is not quite similar, the female lead does all the flirting in this and they are such a cute and lovely couple. Both are the greenest flags coz they empower each other. Watching When I fly towards is  a different but pleasent experience you can commit to.

https://mydramalist.com/62295-luo-yao-knew-what-he-meant

@Nishu Thanks for the recommendation ❤️

A RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT (2021)

Wang Ruichang, Hu Yixuan

36 episodes

A River Runs Through It  is a nice school to university and coming-of age drama, although Lu Shiyi  the ML is consistently ignored and rejected by Xia XiaoJu (FL) for the greater part of the drama, and suffers an unrequited love because of a love triangle, so it is only in the end that they get together. But the drama is cleverly organized, the emotions ring true, and the friends group remind somewhat of those in Hidden Love.  I liked it very much because of the ML  "Richards" Wang Ruichang who played ML.

FOREVER AND EVER

Allen Ren Jialun, Bai Lu

30 episodes

Somewhat reminding of Duan Jiaxu and his tender care for his only love, despite a troubled past with complicated things to take care of, I liked the character of Zhousheng Cheng, the one who Shi Yi had recognized as her destined reincarnated warrior prince from a very distant past, in the dark tragedy One and Only. The modern drama Forever and Ever shows a very wholesome married life between two adults who are already working. Like Duan Jiaxu who gives his card and money to Zhi to manage their assets, Zhousheng Cheng endows his wife with riches beyond her imagination, since he turns out to be the head of a powerful and numerous clan, albeit reluctant to shoulder that responsibility. His dream is in the stars, and he is devoted only to Shi Yi, who is an award winning voice actor, engaged in telling the story of.... ancient Zhousheng Cheng. 

The cinematography is beautiful, with footage of Zhenjiang and Wuzhen,  which are stunning Jiangnan towns, and Shanghai and Xi'an, also a short time in Bremen, Germany.  It is one of the best roles of Allen Ren Jialun and Bai Lu, with absolute fiery gazes but also some uncharacteristic skinship and humor from the very special actor in the late 2010s  period. ---- Touching each other was forbidden for them in One and Only because there, ancient time  Shiyi  was his child ward, to raise out of her mute condition, cure her of it, and prepare her to marry a crown prince, as a tribute and pawn from her clan, although she never wanted anyone else than Zhousheng Cheng. There are a few episodes of near bliss when the prince and his kidnapped ward escape for a short time their tragic destiny in the lovely cultured Jiangnan, in that prequel, but the rest is mostly battles and bloodbaths, so not for everybody's taste (although it is a masterpiece). -----Whereas Forever and Ever is much less harsh, set in peaceful times of the end 2010s, despite a few incidents that will finally bring the couple together in the city where the prequel ended. Liberated from their crushing responsibilities, they will be ready to start a new life after a very beautiful traditional dress marriage.  The drama  is 30 episodes long and also showcases a lot of Chinese culture and poetry, plus some snippets of Wu dialect.

There's need for every taste, but A Romance of the Little Forest is the weakest above, because of the humongous amount of time for the secondary couple which was, shall we say kindly, meh ?  So use ff a lot, stay only on the parts with Zhang Binbin and the end which is moderately educative,  but as for real fluff and good feelings like in Hidden Love, this is not it, for me. I'd rather forget it.

In fact there is really not much that compares with Duan Jiaxu's tender care.  Although some things appear in Falling Into Your Smile (ML Xu Kai taking care of FL Cheng Xiao  whose character is violently sick and aching, worse than Sang Zhi in the claw machine and lunch episode with her two "brothers".  

Love O2O (online to offline)Falling Into Your Smile, and You Are My Glory all feature MLs who are e-gamers or game designer, and they are different but nice romances with a lot of chemistry, although LO2O may have suffered from the scandal caused later by the actress and may feel somewhat dated now. 

LOVE O2O (2016)
Yang Yang, Zheng Shuang
30 episodes
university to business romance
FALLING INTO YOUR SMILE
(2021)  Xu Kai, Cheng Xiao
31 episodes
workplace &competition romance
YOU ARE MY GLORY (2021)
Yang Yang, Dilireba
32 episodes
reunion after long separation

Perhaps we can add those fluffy numbers with cute and devoted ML :

TIME AND HIM ARE JUST RIGHT (2022)  
Wu Junting, Lu Yuxiao
25 episodes
high school to university

Fun fact : The song performed by basketball playerJiang Ming on stage in Ep12 of Hidden Love was « I've Liked You Since The First Day I Met You » (by Zhāng Yīháo from this OST of this 2022 c-drama here)
So Zhāng Yīháo got two songs features in Hidden Love: this one and  Forever Star - 张洢豪
ASSISTANT OF SUPERSTAR (2022)
Sun ZeYuan, Lu YangYang
24 episodes
workplace romance

Unpretentious and nice fluff around an actor who gets targeted by a rival but stays true to his History private coach. 
PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULDER (2019)
24 Episodes
Lin Yi, Xing Fei
24 episodes
university to coming of age

@Komentator isenk   I forgot to mention I hate love triangles.
So, can't watch 

A Little Thing Called First Love   &   A River Runs Through It 
But I will try Boss & Me 
Thanks for the recommendations ❤️ 

Frost_edelweiss   

I forgot to mention I hate love triangles. So, can't watch   A River Runs Through It 

And Time and Him Are Just Right (2022) seems too draggy.

I  have watched and loved  all other dramas you recommended.

Thanks for the recommendations though ❤️ 

ASTER  

Wonderful recommendations 😍
I have watched and loved all except 

Boss & Me (2014)  : On my list

A Romance of the Little ForestThanks for recommendations. 

The Princess and the Werewolf  : On my list.

Eternal Love of Dream (2020)  : Its too long for me.