Prisca Dravie:
For me Bun don't trust Tan at all.

I also agree with this. In this last episode Dr. Bun looked super skeptical once he saw the gun in Tan's drawer. I think he's just trying to get on his good side for investigative purposes. 

Now, after watching episode 4 I can confidently say that Tat is the guy that threatened Dr. Bun in his house (based on the wound in his back). Taking that into consideration, it's easy to assume that he was the guy in the motorcycle (after attacking Dr. Bun in the hospital) and that he was also the guy that gave Tan a ride after Tan took Dr. Bun home. 

Because of this, I'm pretty sure that Tat and Tan know each other and are working together alongside with Pued. However, I mentioned in a previous comment that I think Tan and Pued are innocent (probably investigating undercover) which would make Tat innocent as well. My question is: if those three are indeed working together, why do they have to threaten Dr. Bun like that? Are they worried he's going to mess up an investigation? Is it even necessary? And if they ARE investigating, who are they working for and why would they let a murder case close as a suicide? Because all this time no one had really cared about Jane's case except for Dr. Bun.

aevirg:

I was thinking the same thing! I think his teacher/pub manager careers are only disguises so that he can get close enough to investigate. At the end of the day, the fact that Pued and Tan are working together leads me to think that they are both innocent and are trying to solve the cases in a lowkey manner. 

Very trye about him and Pued...also Pued is always described as an "upstanding" guy with integrity. This was the way his own boss described him. It could mean that Pued knows that corruption runs deep and his own prosecution office is involved and he wants to uphold the law. That's another reason why I don't suspect him. 

@anchorenomore  I've been also leaning towards the idea of Tan being an undercover agent, though at the same time I've also suspected he could actually be on the mafia. But the undercover agent theory seems to make more and more sense.

AnniaD:

@anchorenomore  I've been also leaning towards the idea of Tan being an undercover agent, though at the same time I've also suspected he could actually be on the mafia. But the undercover agent theory seems to make more and more sense.

I also thought about that, because of his connection to Pued and his older brother. I'm so intrigued by this show, despite some of the editing choices. Lets see where it leads! 

anchorenomore:
I get the impression that Tan is undercover trying to dismantel a big drug/human trafficking ring.

You've got a very good theory here, and I understand where this is coming from. It's indeed a possibility.

However, from the series' title "Manner of Death", the plot and the twists, I get more the impression that Tan knows exactly who is the murderer, in the past hours I came to think that maybe he was paid to do the job (if he were to be a contractual killer) but became close to Dr. Bun afterwards and what he "may have done" comes as an obstacle between them for any future relationship development. We saw in the end of episode 4 that Dr. Bun was honest with him but Tan, in return, lied... I guess he'd have to lie a lot to hide what he did/knows.

anchorenomore:
like the scene when he was at the hospital picking up Bun, and he was walking behind him...notice how he looked around "watching for suspicious people" it's the same way people who work as body guards behave.

I am not sure about this. I had to study psychiatry and I read way too much of crime fictions, so I know exactly how people behave and I can tell you that if secret agents watch out for suspicious people, suspicious people themselves do it even more intensely. A secret agent would look for potential threats, whereas a murderer (especially if he has something to hide from his own clan) would watch his surroundings for the police, civilians (witnesses), his own clan (if he does things in their back), enemy gangs, other threats, new preys... etc. 

As a final word, I think it's hard to tell who's right or wrong for now, but the show is very well written on the technical level for once and it's a pleasure to watch as it is. Hopefully it won't be a long ride for naught though! 

I have just watched episode 4. It was fabulous. After watching 4th episode now i became more sure that Rung is involved in the murder of her sister, As she has strong connection with chief and i think with others as well . She just offended that Jane 's murder case is not concealed right away that's why she went to chief . Her way of talking to chief is a bit tricky but obviously she has to act like she is in grief after her sister's death in front of media so that no one can suspect her and I'm curious what is in that memory chip  that Jane gave to Pat

And for Tan , he loves Dr. Bun and i think he is only involved in the last threaten which was by Tat to make Bun live with him, before that he didn't threat Bun at all. He did that because Bun is in danger for his steps in the case and he doesn't want him to be harmed and I can't understand what is between Pued and Bun  just yet of course

I...feel like it was the sister (Rungitwa) She doesn't seem emotional enough for me, especially in the last two episodes. If a supposed close family member died, I would be in shambles, she's taking it way too calmly. I haven't read the novel so I don't know who the killer is, but I really feel like it's the sister.

Someone in this comment thread suggested that Jane was the one who was providing the 'mafia?' information on the girls in her class, but if Jane and her sister were close, wouldn't Jane be talking to her sister about the going on's in her classroom as well? I wouldn't be surprised if the sister knew just as much as Jane. Plus, it was hinted that Rungtiwa was also in love with Pued, that's another motive. I'm no detective, but it's always hinted that the murderer is the closest person to you and who's closer than Jane's sister? Maybe she didn't do it physically, I feel like it could've been a two person job?? Either way, I'm excited to see how it all plays out. 

I read all the comments and there are some points I didn´t consider or didn´t catch my eyes. So first of all, thank you all for some new perspectives. I also think that Jane is somehow involved in the crimes happend/happening to the girls. The whole mafia thing makes sense too.

But especially by Tan, I am reeeeaaaaally confused. Somehow, I could believe that he is a suspect, but then, he gives me more the underdog-vibe, who tries to solve the case of the girls. So maybe, he and Jane AND Pued tried to solve this, but they did a mistake. That could be the reason Tan hit Pued and Jane was murdered. And the role of Bun? Maybe Tan suspects HIM and this is the reason he tries to be close to him. Out of Tans perspective: Bun appears, is close to Jane, and Jane dies... It could make sense.

Or Tan tries to protect him, because he knows more than anyone. The black guy who attacted Bun was clearly send by Tan. I mean, if you watched carefully, the Motorbike the BlackGuy rode after the hospital accident and the one, Tan got on after he drove Bun home were identically.

Soooo, it could be Tan, but also not...

All the other guys are also very suspicious. That´s a big point why I like this series<3

@Annika Wiljotti  I can't quote your post but wanted to say that in episode 4 (and end of 3) we get to know who the man in black attacker is. He is Tat, that boy that had the motorcycle accident and the other boy brings him to the hospital. The boy was scared to be recognized by Bun. Bun seemed to suspect something.  And we see the boy at the end of episode 3 (but I hadn't recognize him there) with Tan. Meaning that Tan probably sent the boy to scare Bun away. 

However, I have this suspicion that there might be 2 different attackers. I don't think Tan would send someone to drug Bun at the hospital. And in episode 4 Tat seems to be very scared of needles and "hospital stuff". But didn't he use a needle to drug Bun and didn't he seem so calm and collected at doing that? Maybe one of the attackers is Tat (sent by Tan) and another attacker is actually from the mafia?

AnniaD:

@Annika Wiljotti  I can't quote your post but wanted to say that in episode 4 (and end of 3) we get to know who the man in black attacker is. He is Tat, that boy that had the motorcycle accident and the other boy brings him to the hospital. The boy was scared to be recognized by Bun. Bun seemed to suspect something.  And we see the boy at the end of episode 3 (but I hadn't recognize him there) with Tan. Meaning that Tan probably sent the boy to scare Bun away. 

However, I have this suspicion that there might be 2 different attackers. I don't think Tan would send someone to drug Bun at the hospital. And in episode 4 Tat seems to be very scared of needles and "hospital stuff". But didn't he use a needle to drug Bun and didn't he seem so calm and collected at doing that? Maybe one of the attackers is Tat (sent by Tan) and another attacker is actually from the mafia?

This makes so much sense! Either that or Tat has some kind of PTSD from needles (assuming that he's directly involved with the drug ring thing) and hates getting pricked himself but doesn't mind doing it to others.  

Okay so I keep going back and forth with a bunch of different theories but I just realized that there was an extra scene after the outro in episode 3 and I don't know what to think about it.

In case you haven't watched it, it's Tat (wearing his all black attire) arriving at Tan's house. I've mentioned that I know Tan and Tat are working together plenty already but now I have another question. The whole reason why Tan was staying over at Dr. Bun's house was to "protect him" from the guy that's been constantly threatening him (aka: Tat). Now they both moved back to Tan's house with the same pretense and this is why I'm so confused.  

Why is Tan so keen on staying so close to/living with Dr. Bun? Is he trying to get some information from him? Is he protecting him from someone else? Why is this new doctor so important to whatever he's doing that he needs to scare him out of his house to bring him to his own?  

aevirg:

Okay so I keep going back and forth with a bunch of different theories but I just realized that there was an extra scene after the outro in episode 3 and I don't know what to think about it.

In case you haven't watched it, it's Tat (wearing his all black attire) arriving at Tan's house. I've mentioned that I know Tan and Tat are working together plenty already but now I have another question. The whole reason why Tan was staying over at Dr. Bun's house was to "protect him" from the guy that's been constantly threatening him (aka: Tat). Now they both moved back to Tan's house with the same pretense and this is why I'm so confused.  

Why is Tan so keen on staying so close to/living with Dr. Bun? Is he trying to get some information from him? Is he protecting him from someone else? Why is this new doctor so important to whatever he's doing that he needs to scare him out of his house to bring him to his own?  

Hence my suspicion that there is someone else threatening Bun or putting his life in danger that is not Tat.

AnniaD:

Ah, I still have to watch ep 4, so I tried not to read your comment. I will answer again when I watched it.

I didn't watch episode 4 yet (cause i don't want to watch it illegaly) so I didn't read all of the analysis but I want to know if someone talked about the "Election campaign" going-on (we can see the board on episode 1). I smell something fishy about that for me everything that is happening in that town revolve around that election... For now I suspect every body I will see in the next few episodes

(sorry for my bad english omg)