• Brokeback Mountain(2005) - American Neo-western romantic drama film, depicts the complex romantic relationship between two American cowboys, Ennis Del Mar and Jack Twist, in the American West from 1963 to 1983.
  • God's Own Country(2017) - British romantic drama film, the plot follows a young sheep farmer in Yorkshire whose life is transformed by a Romanian migrant worker.
  • Firebird(2021) - Romantic war drama film, set in the Soviet Air Force during the Cold War, it tells the true story of forbidden love between a private and a fighter pilot.
  • Maurice(1987) - British romantic drama film, the story follows its main character, Maurice Hall, through university, a tumultuous relationship, struggling to fit into society.
  • Love, Simon(2018) - American teen romantic comedy drama film, centers on Simon Spier, a closeted gay high school boy who struggles to balance his friends, his family, and the blackmailer threatening to out him to the entire school.
  • Alex Strangelove(2018) - American romantic comedy film.
  • Holding The Man(2015) - Australian romantic drama film.
  • The Handmaiden(2016) - South Korean historical erotic psychological thriller film.
  • Your Name Engraved Herein(2020) - Taiwanese period romantic drama film.
  • Red, White and Royal Blue(2023) - American romantic comedy film, it depicts a developing love affair between the son of the president of the United States and a British prince.
  • Moonlight(2016) - American thriller, romantic, coming-of-age drama film, the film presents three stages in the life of the main character: his childhood, adolescence, and early adult life.
  • Happy Together(1997) - Hong Kong romantic drama film, depicting a couple's turbulent romance.
  • The Boys in the Band(2020) - American comedy drama film, a surprise guest turns an evening upside down when he interrupts a gathering of gay men in 1968 New York City.
  • Badhaai Do(2022) - Indian Hindi-language social comedy-drama film, depicting a couple in a lavender marriage.
  • Call Me By Your Name(2017) - coming-of-age romantic drama film.
  • Portrait of a Lady on Fire(2019) - French historical romantic drama film, set in France in the late 18th century, the film tells the story of a lesbian sexual affair between two young women: an aristocrat and a painter commissioned to paint her portrait.
  • Pariah(2011) - American drama film, tells the story of Alike, a 17-year-old Black teenager embracing her identity as a lesbian.
  • Heartstopper(2022, 2023) - British coming-of-age romantic comedy-drama television series, it has 2 Seasons.
  • Young Royals(2021, 2022, 2024) - Swedish romantic drama television series, it has 3 seasons.
  • I Told Sunset About You(2020) - Thai coming-of-age series.
  • Skam season 3 Norway(2016) - Norwegian teen drama television series, Isak is the central character, a coming out story that deals with issues of love, sexual identity, authenticity, mental illness, religion, friendship and Isak's relationship with Even 
  • Skam season 3 France(2019) - French-Belgian teen drama television series. Lucas is the central character, and the season deals with his homosexuality, coming out, and his relationship with Eliott.

Recommend me your own favourite Queer films and series.

Queer as Folk  (1999 - 2000) 

Física o química (2008 - 2011)

Great list. I also have a short list on https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-discussion/121293-recommend-gay-dramas where I listed East Asian gay themed  series and movies.