Please recommend dramas that are more on Bara (ML) or gay (realistic to real life that gay men can relate to) theme/plot than BL (escapism/fantasy) elements. (We have any pages recommending dramas high on BL already, so please kindly do not take any offense).  I'll start the list with these:

Bad Romance
Bangkok G Story
Fathers
Gay OK Bangkok 2
To Sir with love
Love in Translation
Love with Flaws
Mr. X and I, Seasons 1 & 2
My Ride
See You After Quarantine
White Night  

Plus & Minus Series
Fathers (Movie)
The Ambiguous Focus (Movie)

The Teacher

Dear Ex

Dear Tenant

Your Name Engraved within

At the Moment (the gay relationship of one couple is shown, spread out among the 10 episodes)

Friend Zone Thailand Seasons 1 & 2 (most accurate, although perhaps exaggerated, representation of educated, young adults gay Thai men; viewers have to watch and listen carefully to get the messages the script writers(s) impart to the gay curious audience, not BL audience. The BL audience will likely dislike the gay characters because they don't conform to the BL genre).

@Saygo, thank you for the recommendation. 

ksk79:

@Saygo, thank you for the recommendation. 

My pleasure. Usually the more realistic ones are more on the serious and sad side but i tried to mix it up.

@saygo, that's all right.  Your movie list above, except for "His" which I haven't seen yet, are good selections of what I have seen, too.  :)