As per the title, I'm looking for shows/films about found families (with an emphasis on family). What I'm looking for is not just a drama about a bunch of friends who support each other, but more along the lines of (for example): 

*a group of people pretending to be family (siblings or parents and children, not two people pretending to be married [unless they do it to adopt a child or get benefits to take care for their family members or something similar like The Sand Princess] ) while going undercover, to avoid loan sharks or for any other reason a group of unrelated people might have. They have to end up behaving like a real family and genuinely loving (with familial love) each other or at least becoming best friends.  

*any kind of assumed/stolen identity/bodyswap/time travel/misunderstanding scenario where someone ends up taking care of family of person identity they assumed - for example Wonderful Nightmare where a woman gets temporarily reincarnated in a housewife's body and has to take care of two kids and husband that are not hers

*a group of people who naturally form a family due to some circumstances i.e they are poor and decide to live together and end up bonding like real siblings.   

*family-like dynamics

*people just spontaneously adopting kids, either officially or not

Here's a list of what I already watched/am aware of:
https://mydramalist.com/list/732BakV3

Any recs? Thanks

I have mostly movies with this topics:
Present Perfect
Making Family
Like Father Like Son - this one is with families but its about a family that finds out that their kid is not their biological kid and then question what it means to be a family.
Shoplifters - this is literally what you look for. A group of people that are not related but pretend to be a family.
Broker

Lou:

I have mostly movies with this topics:
Present Perfect
Making Family
Like Father Like Son - this one is with families but its about a family that finds out that their kid is not their biological kid and then question what it means to be a family.
Shoplifters - this is literally what you look for. A group of people that are not related but pretend to be a family.
Broker

Thank you, I'm yet to watch Broker and Making Family!

Secret Tears 

Shitteru Waifu 

I Picked Up a Star on the Road

Korogaru Bidama

Nagareboshi 

Night, Birds Scream

Sweet Stranger And Me

Nobody To Watch Over Me

Utsukushii Hito

You're So Precious to Me

Unforgettable Love

Engine

you have a nice list there will def check it out to add some things in my PTW

i added things i thought may be what youre looking for,however im certain not all will fit your criteria.

Nice list!

Never Twice fits the description very well. The tenants of a small city inn support each other in all ways (six rooms, rented by the month, with meals). There are a range of ages and reasons for being there. There is some involvement with a nearby luxury hotel - example: one tenant is the golf pro, another is a young widow whose husband formerly worked there.

Go Ahead  - exactly this although some members of this found family are actually  blood-related

Move to heaven fits (I cant say in which ways because that would spoil it, but it has the found family trope). It's also my favourite series (and I have watched A LOT of series). It centers around an autistic young man who works for his fathers business that cleans after someone has died. We get to see the stories of the people they help. We also get to follow the autistic mans uncle, who suddenly turns up after being released from jail.  This is a really wholesome and heartwarming show but it also has very heartbreaking moments, very impactful. It was also a really healing show for me, as someone who is autistic. I love it (please watch it).