Kali_01:

And we can just go back to Jing  if anything ? 

His Smile:

This! We'll have the best of both worlds, courtesy of Deng Wei. Ahahahah

Exactly! Lol

kjxy:

I'm here too! ?

Hello!

Kali_01:

And we can just go back to Jing  if anything ? 

Hahaha true ?

His Smile:

This! We'll have the best of both worlds, courtesy of Deng Wei. Ahahahah

Yes yes thanks to DW for choosing two opposite roles and that we maybe seeing both aired next year? Haha Interesting! 

His Smile:

Hello!

Thanks for this and also for the earlier explanation, (edit:) I don't know much about his character, I only heard some but still not that familiar) and the whole story is pretty new to me? I was just interested because it's Deng Wei playing a different role? but I think I'll need to watch the anime first hahaha 

Also, we can now share DW's photos as CSX unli here and feast our eyes with his gorgeous looks HAHAHA (just kidding!)

@His Smile 

Thank you for sharing the post and creating this thread?

Just finished the anime but I'm a bit confused..lol curious to see who the anime chars are in the drama, since I know 3 already... anyway that Sokujun Sa who is CSX on the drama is (sigh) no wonder DW didn't answer before when asked who's character he played had a tragic ending sort of... ?

Also, he appeared like almost towards the end...

kjxy:

Just finished the anime but I'm a bit confused..lol curious to see who the anime chars are in the drama, since I know 3 already... anyway that Sokujun Sa who is CSX on the drama is (sigh) no wonder DW didn't answer before when asked who's character he played had a tragic ending sort of... ?

Also, he appeared like almost towards the end...

I think they added more scenes to him, as he is billed as the second male lead here. They added a lot of events that are not in the anime, maybe to show more about his obsession with the FL and his cruelty. I hope they make him irredeemable, like a real villain is.

His Smile:

I think they added more scenes to him, as he is billed as the second male lead here. They added a lot of events that are not in the anime, maybe to show more about his obsession with the FL and his cruelty. I hope they make him irredeemable, like a real villain is.

me too. I hope there won't try to make him a grey character. Just let him be bright red like his wedding out fit haha

Kali_01:

me too. I hope there won't try to make him a grey character. Just let him be bright red like his wedding out fit haha

He needs to be the complete opposite of Jing to complete the ying and yang. hahahaha

His Smile:

in the anime, he is 3rd lead?

LOL, I confused this thread for the LYF one. 

Ari_Lee:

LOL, I confused this thread for the LYF one. 

I was  confused when you said Xing Yue haha. Because I'm not familiar with this story and was like "there's a Xin Yue here too?" haha

It's confusing jumping back and forth lol