Kali_01:

I was  confused when you said Xing Yue haha. Because I'm not familiar with this story and was like "there's a Xin Yue here too?" haha

Jajajajaja,  Sorry,  I deleted it. I was like "Ooops, wrong thread". 

Kali_01:

in the anime, he is 3rd lead?

He was a villain in the second act of the anime. The second ML is the one that Riley Wang is portraying, the brother of the Emperor.

Deng Wei greeted Li Yi Tong on her birthday few days ago on set. I like the tone of his voice very gentle. https://twitter.com/MBEsukkiewei/status/1700239845531255240?t=JrhLyeJUb3NdQeXMDbYF5Q&s=19

His Smile:

I think they added more scenes to him, as he is billed as the second male lead here. They added a lot of events that are not in the anime, maybe to show more about his obsession with the FL and his cruelty. I hope they make him irredeemable, like a real villain is.

Ohh that's great coz imma watch it to see the other side of DW's acting skill (I mean as a villain?). I was curious abt the drama coz he's part of the main leads but when I watched the anime, he appeared only almost towards the end that's why I was confused and wondered how much screen time he would have in the drama...but good thing to know abt the added scenes☺️☺️

Yes! Hope they do 'make him irredeemable.' I'll be really looking forward to that. Lol

His Smile:

He needs to be the complete opposite of Jing to complete the ying and yang. hahahaha

Hahahaha exactly! 

Btw, he's almost done filming his part for the story right? 

Thanks.☺️

His Smile:

He was a villain in the second act of the anime. The second ML is the one that Riley Wang is portraying, the brother of the Emperor.

At first, I honestly thought Sokujun Sa (I'm bad at remembering this name, more familiar w/CSX, anyway ? back to the topic) is the older brother of the emperor lol esp when he said similar line to what the emp told Surei. ??

Btw, there are lots of guys too in this story linked to the FL? 

His Smile:

Deng Wei greeted Li Yi Tong on her birthday few days ago on set. I like the tone of his voice very gentle. https://twitter.com/MBEsukkiewei/status/1700239845531255240?t=JrhLyeJUb3NdQeXMDbYF5Q&s=19

Cute!!!? Yup agree, it's one of things I love abt him. (I remember reading a comment when he used his own voice as TSJ/YSQ with that love letter thing for an ad saying his voice is heavenly and has a calming effect. ??)

kjxy:

Cute!!!? Yup agree, it's one of things I love abt him. (I remember reading a comment when he used his own voice as TSJ/YSQ with that love letter thing for an ad saying his voice is heavenly and has a calming effect. ??)

He is very soft-spoken in real life and the tone of his voice can really make anyone feel relaxed after hearing him talk. hehehe

His Smile:

He is very soft-spoken in real life and the tone of his voice can really make anyone feel relaxed after hearing him talk. hehehe

That's ? true!! ??

peng-peng:

https://youtube.com/shorts/VpamyNG3gSY?si=O8n8hzN3ncyEVfid

Cha ShuoXu performing  wedding ceremony

What a beauty!??? Hope in the drama they allot 2 eps for this hahaha

??? Deng Wei and Cha ShuoXu ?

kjxy:

??? Deng Wei and Cha ShuoXu ?

Deadly handsome ?

Kali_01:

Deadly handsome ?

True! And I like him holding the umbrella while practicing his lines, so adorable ?