Deng Wei and Li Yi Tong's new reuter video. They looked like they were running away from someone after a fight or something lol.

https://twitter.com/MBEsukkiewei/status/1705878968413704637?t=tZ5jtOjM8ZU-4zSYG5P_Pg&s=19

Winny Aye:

I see. ..well i hope it ends at the leads get to together. .😁... well guess i will mainly focus on CSX villain  sexiness  ..which im getting from pictures. And if i feel annoy. ..i will run back to jing🦊💕

That's what we will do for sure. HAHAHA

His Smile:

Deng Wei and Li Yi Tong's new reuter video. They looked like they were running away from someone after a fight or something lol.

https://twitter.com/MBEsukkiewei/status/1705878968413704637?t=tZ5jtOjM8ZU-4zSYG5P_Pg&s=19

oh my, I miss CSX. my first stop. 💕what a welcoming gift, thanks!

@His Smile: 

I would be needing this summary. A friend of mine was asking about Deng Wei's other roles opposite TSJ and CSX was the one I thought of. So when I got the chance this time for fangirling, I suddenly thought of visiting these threads and here's to my first stop🎉 thanks for reposting the summary!

His Smile:

We need to be prepared for all the atrocities his character will commit. His death should be at the end of the show, so that we can enjoy his aesthetic more. hahahah!

It should so we can enjoy the drama more. His face and acting is all I'm looking forward to for now 😄. I'm familiar with most of the cast so his as the villain is something new to me.💕

TinaL:

Yes for the main leads it does but personally I feel like it's a short lived one. Not happily ever after. 

In the anime, it was right?🤔 Feels like early for a happily ever after.

kayjxy:

oh my, I miss CSX. my first stop. ?what a welcoming gift, thanks!

They have chemistry. ..😍❤️ but too bad (not too bad) he's villain. .

Oh boy I'm all over this thread lol

Winny Aye:

They have chemistry. ..?❤️ but too bad (not too bad) he's villain. .

Oh look who's here as well. Long time👐 yes he's the villain but I didn't expect a chemistry for these stars, I was only on DW's role. But in the anime, Shuurei can be paired with at least 3. 😄

kayjxy:

Oh look who's here as well. Long time👐 yes he's the villain but I didn't expect a chemistry for these stars, I was only on DW's role. But in the anime, Shuurei can be paired with at least 3. 😄

Shuurei is paired up with three..🦊..reminds me of lyf..💜

Winny Aye:

Shuurei is paired up with three..🦊..reminds me of lyf..💜

Ah.Oh. didn't realize that 😄

@His Smile

His psychopathy, his narcissism prevented him from truly understanding love. And as a shooting star shines brightly for a brief moment in its path across the sky, Sakujun makes Shūrei’s name the last word to pass from his lips, then dies.

Just get to read full summary..of his death...Sakunjun sounds quite psychopath..😅..what have become of our fox..but I am ready 😝🦊

Yeo very villain. ..😈😎👻

Winny Aye:

Yeo very villain. ..😈😎👻

Whaoooow can't wait. <3!

kayjxy:

Ahahahahahaha, his dark side, whenever we want to slap CSX let's run back to TSJ 😂😂 but imma prepare myself for CSX's death esp when it's already DW playing his role, I think the impact's gonna be a lot more 🤭

:D Can't agree more! :D