What If Seokhoon is right and Joo Dantae killed Seola, Suryeon and Rona? 

When Rona dies he leaves the place, maybe he is going to start the fire alarm 

Naythre:

Who put the trophy on Rona head?

Who started the incendium alarm? 

I think is Joo Dantae

i don't think it's him he wouldn't protect eun byul

i have all my trust in logan than rona is alive

seojunandjugyeongsshared:

i swear i cannot handle rona's death ??

honestly I don't think she's dead 

i think dantae is holding rona as a hostage somewhere, as some kind of leverage over yoonhee, seojin and eubyul

taehyungsfatnose:

i think dantae is holding rona as a hostage somewhere, as some kind of leverage over yoonhee, seojin and eubyul

What the hell?!! OMG I would LOVE that!! He's so damn diabolical, I can see that. I would want that more so than what I think happened and its Logan who has Rona.

Alessandra :

honestly I don't think she's dead 

Tbh, I saw everyones theories on Logan and shit.. but like Idk if it'll be possible this time. It might've been possible with Su reyeon(mentioning this other theory about Su yeong having a twin?? Could be true, but I highly doubt it. Then again, this kdrama's super unpredictable so idkk), but I don't know about Rona. Hope you're right though :(

ShotaSidePart:

What the hell?!! OMG I would LOVE that!! He's so damn diabolical, I can see that. I would want that more so than what I think happened and its Logan who has Rona.

yeah. it has to be either logan or dantae (& not yoonchul 'cause otherwise they would've showed his face)

taehyungsfatnose:

yeah. it has to be either logan or dantae (& not yoonchul 'cause otherwise they would've showed his face)

pls be logan rona has suffered enough because of adults 

taehyungsfatnose:

This sounds so interesting omg,,

I hope it isn't the same scenario as Hye In in the first season. Even though she was saved by a different person, the "saving and hiding her somewhere so she can turn up later as a surprise" is already used. Don't want BRN to be dead, but I really hope the scenario is different this time. Would really root for this hostage theory.

OK so they have gone the twin route, which I was expecting since the end of s1. 

So Ryeon and Ae use to swap roles? If that's the case, I'm assuming Tae thinks Ryeon died while they had swapped roles but it's really Ryeon that is alive and the real Ae died. He used the tattoo as proof but that can be easily copied. Ryeon has been waiting 2 years for this revenge... goodness grcious I can't wait!!

Also, I'm disappointed in how Logan's character has taken a backseat this season... really wanted to see more of him.

ShotaSidePart:

So Ryeon and Ae use to swap roles? If that's the case, I'm assuming Tae thinks Ryeon died while they had swapped roles but it's really Ryeon that is alive and the real Ae died. He used the tattoo as proof but that can be easily copied. Ryeon has been waiting 2 years for this revenge... goodness grcious I can't wait!!

Also, I'm disappointed in how Logan's character has taken a backseat this season... really wanted to see more of him.

also logan said he's flying to us soon pls make him one of the mains

Suckerforhappyendings:

also logan said he's flying to us soon pls make him one of the mains

furthermore, hope Rona isn't dead + is going to the US with him!! 

ShotaSidePart:

same omg!I need more of Logan Lee,the show isn't the same without him

also,I miss Gu Ho Dong and his satoori :)

I see season 3 as an all out war between everyone vs Dantae. Pretty much any and everyone that was on his side, he has made an enemy-. I can't wait until he finally receives his comeuppance!!