Suckerforhappyendings:
I don't know if i can be helpful but i'll try to tell you what i know,

okay that makes more sense now.....

but now the next question... isn't  Dan tae so afraid of blood that he flips out?? I'm on episode 11 now and this is such a huge hole I can't stop thinking about it???

effex17:

okay that makes more sense now.....

but now the next question... isn't  Dan tae so afraid of blood that he flips out?? I'm on episode 11 now and this is such a huge hole I can't stop thinking about it???

Yes a lot of ppl noticed that too i think it's from a childhood trauma but he had no problem killing them I think they're going to dive into his trauma  in season 3  and explain

Suckerforhappyendings:

Yes a lot of ppl noticed that too i think it's from a childhood trauma but he had no problem killing them I think they're going to dive into his trauma  in season 3  and explain

Man I really hope so... I didn't spend the past year in school studying trauma and how it affects behaviour for this drama to come and do THIS to me lolll

and I honestly LOVE this whole series but the wigs are something else!! they NEVER come offffff

effex17:

Man I really hope so... I didn't spend the past year in school studying trauma and how it affects behaviour for this drama to come and do THIS to me lolll

and I honestly LOVE this whole series but the wigs are something else!! they NEVER come offffff

something happened in his childhood which has made him terrified of blood, specifically when he gets blood on his face which makes him loose his awareness completely and choke the person that's right next to him.

taehyungsfatnose:

something happened in his childhood which has made him terrified of blood, specifically when he gets blood on his face which makes him loose his awareness completely and choke the person that's right next to him.

Right but then it wouldn't be selective like it is so far... I just really hope they can give us some sort of explanation for why it only triggers him sometimes 

effex17:

Right but then it wouldn't be selective like it is so far... I just really hope they can give us some sort of explanation for why it only triggers him sometimes 

I feel like he trusts Na ae gyo a great deal and that was his weakness in this whole season

Suckerforhappyendings:

I feel like he trusts Na ae gyo a great deal and that was his weakness in this whole season

Yea, there is definitely some history there between them that will probably be explored next season.

As for Dantae and the blood, I think he probably accidentally killed someone close to him as a kid.

ShotaSidePart:

Yea, there is definitely some history there between them that will probably be explored next season.

As for Dantae and the blood, I think he probably accidentally killed someone close to him as a kid.

Oh this could be true 

ShotaSidePart:

Didn't he say "don't die mom" in one of his flashbacks during a panic attack? so maybe he accidentally killed his mom? or maybe his dad or someone else close killed her and that's why he goes into fight mode? 

like his trauma response to choking someone when he sees blood could be because he feels guilty for not being able to do anything at the time because he was "small and powerless" (which is also why he manipulates people.... to have control and power) 

Thoughts on that finale? I'm personally tired and welcome a break from Penthouse. This drama is on 100 all the time with no breaks. I thought the ending would be along the lines of everyone going to prison and we see people, like Mari's hubby coming to get revenge, or the mysterious guy on the plane holding a pic with Dantae's pic X'ed out. 

No, they decided to just keep going with the foolery and all the makjang one episode could possibly handle. Did NOT see that happening to Logan or Mari's hubby having the same henchmen as Dantae. What a wild ass ride.

ShotaSidePart:

Thoughts on that finale? I'm personally tired and welcome a break from Penthouse. This drama is on 100 all the time with no breaks. I thought the ending would be along the lines of everyone one going to prison and we see people, like Mari's hubby coming to get revenge, or the mysterious guy on the plane holding a pic with Dantae's pic X'ed out. 

No, they decided to just keep going with the foolery and all the makjang one episode could possibly handle. Did NOT see that happening to Logan or Mari's hubby having the same henchmen as Dantae. What a wild ass ride.

I can't believe the writers did that to logan he carried half the show 

ShotaSidePart:

Thoughts on that finale? I'm personally tired and welcome a break from Penthouse. This drama is on 100 all the time with no breaks. I thought the ending would be along the lines of everyone one going to prison and we see people, like Mari's hubby coming to get revenge, or the mysterious guy on the plane holding a pic with Dantae's pic X'ed out. 

I honestly liked Logan  so much great actor and great character he well be missed but they needed Kang Ma Ri husband to come out with a bang as he doesn't seem to be like all the others an ordinary rich person with fucked up personality for the few scenes we saw him he seemed to be rough and more like a mafia boss who would plan killing someone like he did with Logan , he seems to be more calculated and fearless and a mastermind good perks for the new villain, Logan death serves 2 things  showing Kang Ma Ri husband personality and put Shim  Soo Ryun  in a disadvantage.

I loved the  Logan death scene  from him in the plane to getting fooled in the car then a homeless guy blocking the  second passenger seat  ( to avoid making Shim  Soo Ryun ride the car ) then he walks straight to  Shim to slow her down just in case  she gets closer  the whole plan worked perfectly and he waved to  Logan and Logan stood there in shock  feeling fooled and sad and scared  turned his smile into despair  they didn't try to make it a surprise  they just did it in  a fun way.

I think Simoon construction, Su Ryeon's family company, had something to do with JDT's moms death and he said in the last ep that his mom died on Hye In's land and that's why he tried so hard to get it back other than him wanting to make Joo Dan Tae village. Maybe him fooling Su Ryeon was just apart of his revenge plan against the Shim family. 

In korea and lots of other countries, the wife doesn't change her last name only the kids get their husbands last name. 

I Love Being A Turtle:

The old homeless guy is Dante 

I just checked again how didn't i notice it :O