Suckerforhappyendings:

i find it really hard to have sympathy for Eun byul even though i know she's suffering i sometimes hate her more than seo jin

Yeah I'm kinda like that haha but sometimes, I just feel bad for her, like when she is heartbroken/totally wasted, her scenes made me feel sooo bad

Sometimes I feel bad for her sometimes I don't.  She is really pitiful sometimes and other times she seems just so evil. At the beginning of the show she was the nicest kid and she just slowly became insane after she started hallucinating about Min Seola. Y'know Min Seola might've survived if she lied to Eun Byeol and said she deleted the video.

wtanya :

Sometimes I feel bad for her sometimes I don't.  She is really pitiful sometimes and other times she seems just so evil. At the beginning of the show she was the nicest kid and she just slowly became insane after she started hallucinating about Min Seola. Y'know Min Seola might've survived if she lied to Eun Byeol and said she deleted the video.

Yeah, she's really the one that was the most hit by everything they did to Seola, and her mother's wishes

Ok  I just finished the final episode and here are my thoughts

- if Logan some how survives that I'll be slightly annoyed because there's been too many resurrections in the show and we need a change from that

- JDT being out of jail already? it's too quick and I'm annoyed at that too lol... like he got LIFE. it doesn't make sense for him to have been able to get out so quickly

- Jenny's dad taking JDT's side? I was hoping he had some resentment towards him because it would have been really interesting 

- Who was the guy who was in the car with Logan? was he part of the trap? because the homeless guy looked at him but he didn't look at the homeless guy... 

- Who do you think is gonna save Eun Byeol? I think it would be really awesome of it was the kids... like all of them noticing something is up and working together to find her despite everything 

- I am kinda bored of JDT's character tbh, I really think at the very least they should have made a bigger time gap with his release because he needs a shift in his character. I'm excited for Jenny's dad because he seems to be bad but again, I don't think they should be on the same side... it's just too cliché and it might make season 3 kinda repetitive and boring... 

as far as JDT and Jenny's dad go I think it would be more interesting if they're both bad but also both hate each other and Jenny's dad could be out for revenge on JDT and the people that mistreated his daughter while he was gone? idk... all I'm saying is that it has to be more complicated  than him just serving JDT and JDT coming out with the same amount of power.

I think that he was in there for a little while because why would Logan propose when him and Su Ryeon weren't in a romantic relationship. Actually it would be really interesting to see all of the kids teaming up to find Eun Byeol and save her like you said, maybe it could be apart of her character redemption arc or the other kids' redemption. 

I totally agree on JDT being annoying, but not gonna lie the scenes where he realises he was the one to kill NAG were sooooo thrilling, I felt really bad for him even though he is the worst?

Yeah me too I'd like to see the kids team up (Minus Minhyuk, I kinda hate the guy), and to just start again, putting aside everything. I know it won't be easy, Jenny was bullied by Seokyung Eunbyeol and Minhyuk, Eunbyeol tried to kill Rona, they kinda all bullied Rona etc... But the fact that Rona and Jenny became friend after all makes me think it's possible. But Minhyuk tho, he give me disgusting feels. The guy is really the worst

Rina_a365:

I totally agree on JDT being annoying, but not gonna lie the scenes where he realises he was the one to kill NAG were sooooo thrilling, I felt really bad for him even though he is the worst?

Yeah me too I'd like to see the kids team up (Minus Minhyuk, I kinda hate the guy), and to just start again, putting aside everything. I know it won't be easy, Jenny was bullied by Seokyung Eunbyeol and Minhyuk, Eunbyeol tried to kill Rona, they kinda all bullied Rona etc... But the fact that Rona and Jenny became friend after all makes me think it's possible. But Minhyuk tho, he give me disgusting feels. The guy is really the worst 

Yeah, I felt bad for him too but he deserved it. I honestly also thought that there would be some romance between Minhyuk and Jenny, but nope!! They have absolutely no chemistry. Feel bad for Jenny and Rona the most honestly.. they have the sweetest friendship :(

seojunandjugyeongsshared:

Yeah, I felt bad for him too but he deserved it. I honestly also thought that there would be some romance between Minhyuk and Jenny, but nope!! They have absolutely no chemistry. Feel bad for Jenny and Rona the most honestly.. they have the sweetest friendship :(

I'm kinda annoyed by Minhyuk, because he had such a good chemistry with Jenny in s1, but while Jenny only glowed up and became a better person in s2, and her mother too, Minhyuk only got worst, and his family too. They turned their back on every people that they could, and Minhyuk is just so obsessed with his image I'm sick of him... And yeah Rona and Jenny's friendship is soooo good, I'm kinda sad about last scene where Jenny obviously is teared between the fact that she likes Rona (in friendship), and the fact that in her point of view, Yoonhee betrayed her.

But even though, why do this children always report on each other their parents' faults? Please learn to differientate a child from his/her parents? I mean no one blame Seokhoon for being Dantae's child, but everyone is going to Rona or Eunbyeol because they are Yoonhee/Seojin's daughter

Minhyuk has not had any major role in anything so i'm kinda hoping too see is character development in the very least

Suckerforhappyendings:

Minhyuk has not had any major role in anything so i'm kinda hoping too see is character development in the very least

Yeah, he is kinda one of the only that hadn't had development but i don't really have hope for him haha

Rina_a365:

Yeah, he is kinda one of the only that hadn't had development but i don't really have hope for him haha

Same.. Minhyuk and Jenny were cute in s1, but he doesn't have any character development and he's just going off of his own bias towards Yoonhee and Rona. He's a f** wimp. 

Same.. Minhyuk and Jenny were cute in s1, but he doesn't have any character development and he's just going off of his own bias towards Yoonhee and Rona. He's a f** wimp. 

I'm so sick of him, he is only leeking the shoes of the powerful one i mean doesn't he have any pride? I really hope to see the chara development in s3

Minhyuk and Jenny were cute in s1

I didn't find them cute because, ya know, all the bullying yall seemed to have forgot about...

Jenny has really progressed into a decent person so idk why anyone would want to pair her with Minhyuk. The dude bullied her when they had no one else to go after- like wtf.

Same goes for Chul and Hee. The man covered up a murder and tried to kill his own kid yet yall want him with Hee?!

I don't understand the logic...

It's ok for people to be alone ya know. Not everyone needs to pair up every time.

ShotaSidePart:

I didn't find them cute because, ya know, all the bullying yall seemed to have forgot about...

Jenny has really progressed into a decent person so idk why anyone would want to pair her with Minhyuk. The dude bullied her when they had no one else to go after- like wtf.

Same goes for Chul and Hee. The man covered up a murder and tried to kill his own kid yet yall want him with Hee?!

I don't understand the logic...

It's ok for people to be alone ya know. Not everyone needs to pair up every time.

ngl you're right.. I still remember what they did to Min Seola and it was horrible. Also, I never liked Hee and Chul- they were cute until he betrayed her for his daughter that thinks that she's the victim and is going insane because SHE took part in Rona's attempted murder. Sorry I just have a shit ton of things to say about Eun Byul, she's such a bitch. ಥ_ಥ 

ngl you're right.. I still remember what they did to Min Seola and it was horrible. Also, I never liked Hee and Chul- they were cute until he betrayed her for his daughter that thinks that she's the victim and is going insane because SHE took part in Rona's attempted murder. Sorry I just have a shit ton of things to say about Eun Byul, she's such a bitch. ಥ_ಥ 

The only person who I can say I have rooted for from the start is Sureyon. She is the only person who did good from start to end.

Logan is the next character I give a pass but he sure did take his time in helping Seola and going after all the evil parents.

Jenny was a horrible brat in s1 but really progressed into a decent human-being.

Rona was also a brat and people seem to forget how horrible she treated her mom. 

The twins... to be fair could be decent people but because of a parent like Dantae they were horrible. I can give them a pass though because of their situation.

Minhyuk- just throw the whole boy away

Parents:

Mari shows that she has some integrity but she is still a little iffy

Hee is a mess. From the start to now I could not root for her because she constantly makes bad choices.

Minhyuk's parents are the absolute worst. Spoiled, entitled, and think they are above the law.

Lost causes:

Dantae, Seo, Chul, and Eun can go to hades