ShotaSidePart:

I see season 3 as an all out war between everyone vs Dantae. Pretty much any and everyone that was on his side, he has made an enemy-. I can't wait until he finally receives his comeuppance!!

pls if all the badass women team up against him goals

ShotaSidePart:

I see season 3 as an all out war between everyone vs Dantae. Pretty much any and everyone that was on his side, he has made an enemy-. I can't wait until he finally receives his comeuppance!!

I agree

Suckerforhappyendings:

pls if all the badass women team up against him goals

so we're supposed to forget all the wrong things seojin have done, or? 

truthfully speaking, i disliked how the writer tried to make us viewers sympathise with seojin in the recent episode?! as if all the wrong things she has done throughout the show was washed away in a blink of a second smh

taehyungsfatnose:

truthfully speaking, i disliked how the writer tried to make us viewers sympathise with seojin in the recent episode?! as if all the wrong things she has done throughout the show was watched away in a blink of a second smh

yeah i have no sympathy for her i dont mind her taking revenge on him but she has to pay for what she has done 

okay but like i cried when ro na died like i hated her at firt but now i rllyyy wanted to see her with joo seok hoon 

taehyungsfatnose:

truthfully speaking, i disliked how the writer tried to make us viewers sympathise with seojin in the recent episode?! as if all the wrong things she has done throughout the show was washed away in a blink of a second smh

Ngl I felt bad for her for like 11 seconds then came to my senses- she deserves everything bad thing that happens to her and her family. 

Young Noona:

Did you guys ever heard the theory that Seokhoon & Seokkyung actually are not twins?
It said that only Seokkyung is Dantae & Aegyo's daughter. Meanwhile Seokhoon is Suryeon's son with her ex-husband (it said there will be guest role Lee Min Hoo right). Meanwhile Seola is her daughter with the late husband in US.
That is bcs in S2 from ep. 4 everyone keeps addressed Suryeon with 'Seokkyung mom (석경 엄마)' and not 'twins mom (쌍둥이 엄마)' like it is a hint.
Plus the difference of their personalities kinda make it senses

Wow! I'm shook :')
Wdyt?

I think they address Su Ryeon like that because they usually address the mother by the oldest child's name + eomma. (could be wrong, but i thought that was the case). Even if they're twins, if Seokkyung is the oldest then Su Ryeon will be referred to as Seokkyung eomma.  But I also wonder why they indeed don't just say "the twins eomma" anymore since they did do that in the first season like you said.

It's a good theory but out of all the drama that's happening in the penthouse, I doubt the story would focus on Seokkyung and Seokhoon in that specific way because it's never been specified so far and wouldn't be necessarry to the story itself. Personality differences happen with twins, i have a niece and nephew who are twins and they have two total different personalities, so I wouldn't base anything off of just that.
There's already a lot to focus on right now, so adding the fact that they might not  be twins would get too overwhelming, at least in this season. But who knows what season 3 might bring us

Young Noona:

Did you guys ever heard the theory that Seokhoon & Seokkyung actually are not twins?
It said that only Seokkyung is Dantae & Aegyo's daughter. Meanwhile Seokhoon is Suryeon's son with her ex-husband (it said there will be a guest role Lee Min Hoo right). Meanwhile Seola is her daughter with the late husband in US.
That is bcs in S2 from ep. 4 everyone keeps addressed Suryeon with 'Seokkyung mom (석경 엄마)' and not 'twins mom (쌍둥이 엄마)' like it is a hint.
Plus the difference of their personalities kinda make it senses.

Wdyt?

yes , i've heard about that theory but i think that theory have already been debunked. Lee Minho guest-starring in the show is not confirmed (& i don't think he'll appear since the show is already in their late stages of filming episode 13). The rumour of him appearing on the show came from non-reliable sources, as well so... 

i also believe there was no direct intent when they kept of saying "seokkyung's mom" to the biological mother. 

ShotaSidePart:

Ngl I felt bad for her for like 11 seconds then came to my senses- she deserves everything bad thing that happens to her and her family. 

exactly!

Young Noona:

It said that only Seokkyung is Dantae & Aegyo's daughter. Meanwhile Seokhoon is Suryeon's son with her ex-husband (it said there will be a guest role Lee Min Hoo right). Meanwhile Seola is her daughter with the late husband in US.
Plus the difference of their personalities kinda make it senses.

Wdyt?

wait that's really cool i hope they're still twins tho because i love their twins bond, i mean its kind of breaking now but still. Its a really cool theory tho might happen

Young Noona:

So that would be absolutely insane! but I have to agree with the other commenters that it would be too much to add at this point and also a bit redundant as well. 

I knew our queen Su was still alive!! When they had that conversation about them switching roles, I knew then and there the real Neae died and Suryeon took her place! 

Seo, Eun, and Yoon- you reap what you sow. I have no sympathy for them.

Jenny and Mari... I was ugly crying during their scene. The only characters who have developed at all- love it.

I wish someone would beat the crap out of Minhyuk and his parents in public- they just suck 

ShotaSidePart:
Jenny and Mari... I was ugly crying during their scene. The only characters who have developed at all- love it.

honestly they have my whole heart for their character development

Ok can someone help me out? I think I missed something but what's the deal with Na Ae Gyo and the whole 20 years thing? can someone break it down SUPER SIMPLE (I'm on episode 9 so please don't spoil anything beyond the back story)

what I know: she's the twins mother... they thought she was dead... she looks like Shim Su ryeon who is now dead (but you never know in kdrama land lol) and there's something about her pretending to be Shim Su ryeon for 20 years? but how does that work? how do you pretend to be someone who's RIGHT THERE and only died not too long ago...

I'm really confused lol.... help please 

effex17:

Ok can someone help me out? I think I missed something but what's the deal with Na Ae Gyo and the whole 20 years thing? can someone break it down SUPER SIMPLE (I'm on episode 9 so please don't spoil anything beyond the back story)

what I know: she's the twins mother... they thought she was dead... she looks like Shim Su ryeon who is now dead (but you never know in kdrama land lol) and there's something about her pretending to be Shim Su ryeon for 20 years? but how does that work? how do you pretend to be someone who's RIGHT THERE and only died not too long ago...

I'm really confused lol.... help please 

I don't know if i can be helpful but i'll try to tell you what i know, Basically since they look so much alike she can pretend to be su ryeun any time she does this whenever dan tae has anything business related, she's good with that and she helps him get a lot of deals, she did this for 20 years even when su ryeun was not dead, This may seem confusing but i'm trying not go give spoilers sorry about that