Moonlight:

Check out mine too :)

Short, sweet, and very cute!

law:

wah i just realised i have re-constructed my profile page in august yet again haha

Damnnnn your profile bio is fantastic as yourself!

Thank you so much everyone hehe 🧡 i hope you all will have a great day!

I'm done with decorating my profiles.. I was banned on Mal for having a better  profile design than the mods. 

Also as a mystery fan, I like to keep my profile mysterious with quotes from mystery novels and movies and Manga.. 

ryo-san:

I'm done with decorating my profiles.. I was banned on Mal for having a better  profile design than the mods. 

Also as a mystery fan, I like to keep my profile mysterious with quotes from mystery novels and movies and Manga.. 

i don't know if text profile counts for this forum

Krystale Mitaesa:

I didn't know that... 😢

Check my kawaii profile!

Moved my lazy ass and tried to give it a new look. Definitely more suited for a music-oriented website's profile There

Moonlight:

Check my kawaii profile! 

Very clean and simple.. Looks great 

samenai:

Moved my lazy ass and tried to give it a new look. Definitely more suited for a music-oriented website's profile There

holy mama. your profile is aesthetic, pretty pleasing to my eyes. sincerely. im luvin' it

samenai:

Very nice.. As a fan of Japanese dramas, I like your profile.. 

I don't know if you except friends request 

samenai:

Very cool profile!

Krystale Mitaesa:

holy mama. your profile is aesthetic, pretty pleasing to my eyes. sincerely. im luvin' it

Coming from you means I'm doing something right...
Beyond the music section, it is still incomplete, I just don't have any creative ideas for that part atm.

Sorry for the late reply, I just unfollow every forum thread to avoid Moonlight's spamming.

ryo-san:

Very nice.. As a fan of Japanese dramas, I like your profile.. 

I don't know if you except friends request 

I accept all friend requests. So, please if you feel like it

emeraldarrows:

Very cool profile!

There, a candy for you! :3

Krystale Mitaesa:

Does it count now? I designed it a little.. 

ryo-san:

Does it count now? I designed it a little.. 

that's alright, and good effort to design tho, congrats