Hi, just thought everybody who liked the show till now can discuss the show here openly. :) 

Ok will join in a bit have to do my exercises back in about 50 minutes..what is your time zone?

Yay!  Found it.  I subscribed.  FYI my time zone is USA Pacific Standard Time (now it's Daylight savings time) .  

Hello to everyone:) I’m Eastern Standard time

i was doing ,my exercises and rewatching episode 8. I noticed her dad has a tattoo of two stripes on his. Ear and the camera made sure e see it  so I looked up  stripe tattoo  for ears and their meaning and can’t find anything.  i wondered what it meant. I think he is setting her up to do something evil to her her acting was really good in that scene you could totally feel her fear of him, 

The scene where they are drinking in the restaurant and JG says “people have to pour for themselives..was she jealous t? It was when he poured a glass of wine for the other lawyer who likes him.  I laughed so loud when he said how much he hates the laundromat now. 

im so rooting for the relationship because he seems to really get her and is not intimidated by her but impressed and attracted to her.   sometimes in these dramas one person does something stupid to sacrafice  themselves for the the other person in the relationship ..the old ..I don’t love you or some crap so I don’t want to see that happen . I’m wondering also why the new lawyer partnered her with an young handsome man and HJ

let me know what you think of the coming episodes:)

@maureen I'm not sure if that is a tattoo or a scar because in previous episodes when she was fighting with a guy who tried to kill her, there was a flashback of her younger days where she had to bit her father's ear to escape from his verbal attacks and non-stop beating. anywayyy i'm feeling super excited for the next epppp HJ seems jealous!! hehe

@Maureen : I don't remember seeing a tattoo but it may be a prison tattoo or something? I have seen in documentaries such a thing happens. Or maybe like @hime ayra said, it could be bite mark or something... 

About that team dinner, yeah even I felt she was kinda J about him pouring that other lady a drink! Hehe Because in that small restaurant, she poured him a drink! :D

@Hime ayra  and @Maureen : Oh yeah, I am super excited for the next episode! I always love cute J scenes as it leads to funny antics from that person! Here our hero already makes funny faces, so I can't wait to see what he does next! :D I already thought that new entry would bring some spice, since the day they made it a point we heard Lawyer Kim make the call to that person specifically. Guess it's going to be a war between Mr. Song and Ms. Kim now and both want our heroine on their side! :D

Also, I noticed that our ML doesn't actually care to even look at other females other than our badass beauty! He made fun of his cute secretary when she asked she could also join the dinner like she was a little girl. And he totally ignores the other lovely lawyer too, even though she doesn't leave a chance to show her interest in him, he ignores her as if she was a fellow guy or something! So our Fl is truly his type and she had judged correctly in the beginning that he would fall for her! *Evil smirk* haha :D

Can't wait for him to now make her feel the same way for him! <3 

And yeah, I didn't think that building she stares was S&K... Or is it? *confused * Also her dad looks scary! :l

(PS: Mdl should seriously allow emojis!) 

I'm mad at myself for watching this while airing- IT'S SO GOOD!! I binged it up until the latest episode and I hate waiting! Geum and Hee are AMAZING!! Like seriously I haven't been this excited about a drama in a very long time.

@ShotaSidePart : haha I get you! The week has only begun and what we want to watch is at the very end of it! :) 

I went to sleep last nite pondering how they are going to make this relationship work and when is she going to admit that she likes him..cause she does..honestly no one makes  her do anything she doesn’t want to and she did not hesitate to kiss Him..(just sayin) :)...omgosh we do need emojis youre so right! 

I thought that was the phone call the other woman lawyer made when she wa on the US was to someone named ,,Kevin..that’s it. He must be the type to lure a person in and find out all about them..I was wondering why all JG’s  facial expressions in the next preview looked so “simple minded contented ” ..her normal look is more calculating..I was like ..is she smiling at people? ...she knows the game so she will figure it out.  She’s like that cool kid you know in school that doesn’t know they are cool and people learn not to mess with them. 

on one hand I wish they put the drama on completed on Netflix  like they’ve done with others but on the other I would be binging and re-binging it’s that good.   (I gotta sleep and work) hehe
also wonder what happened with Mr song and his wife..Sis in law is suspicious  and he has his moments where he could be a bad guy but why would he go there every week and wait for her to wake up.  

CF....it Is cute how HJ doesn’t really look at other women ..he blew off the judges daughter and went over to harass JG in one of the episodes and the pretty young lawyer he doesn’t even “see” she’s not even on his radar...when he “took” the information from her to give to JG   I was like “now your being obvious” he totally ripped it out of her hands and the look she ga e him was priceless..

so I was thinking ..if the young lawyer is pursuing him then is there a no dating protocol in the office? No one has mentioned that and so I didnt get how important that was to the weasily guy who walked in and found out they had dated..that’s old news and they didnt even work together then.  I think Mr Song sees something between them otherwise why would he pair them up? Or maybe he wants to fine tune HJ and teach him some new ways of doing things..cause let’s face it she gets things done.

I think our Jgj is just playing along with that new guy to gain good name with Ms. Kim to get more money out of her because as of now she doesn't seem to have any allegiance with either Mr. Song or Ms. Kim and her main motto is to get enough money to buy that mysterious building. Or maybe she is irritating our Ml on purpose! If that's the reason, then it will be more fun to watch! Haha Because we can see him complaining in the preview about how she doesn't have any time to pick his calls! :D

About office dating, it would only be a problem if someone could prove she used him to steal that Medical report from his home, otherwise I think it shouldn't be an issue. But don't know, those other lawyers are too sly, they could make up some hurdles for them just because they don't like both of them... 

And even I was wondering why Mr Song paired them both... Does he have a doubt about their relationship? Because he seems to like the Ml and behaves as if he is going to inherit the firm from him or something... Then I am wondering why he would put him in the Team H, if it is very dangerous for his career? 

Also Mr. Song is definitely not what he seems. I felt that in the scene where he went to visit his wife.... I felt he was catching her hand very tightly in the end, almost like hurting her... Now I guess it will be all about who gets S&k, Song or Kim... 

Just realized something..   HJ said in the bar he wanted to kn)w more about her because she knew everything about him..he wanted to know her sincerity ...at the end of the last episode that’s exactly what happens.. somthing she never would have shared with him he gets to hear..and from his reaction it looks like he holds back some tears ..he blinks a number of times and the look on his face is pure empathy and compassion .  
I think he will put together her zeal  to defeat the man he was defending initially (evil icky guy) and the need for him not to get custody of his child..  that was her motivating factor initially for dating HJ when the mother said the father was abusive and would probably start hitting the child.  

now HJ can start putting the puzzle pieces together ....and maybe she will let him in a bit more when she sees she can trust him.

oh man I’m like a hopeless romantic...hehe

@Maureen Oh don't worry, I am also a fellow romantic here! Give me any romantic story with a non jerk Ml and a non doormat Fl and I am ready to binge watch it anytime! :D I recently saw 'Ending again' a short k drama fluff piece on YouTube. Out of 12, only 6 are subbed, still I saw the whole 12 even though I understood very little, because it was too cute! :D And it doesn't even have anything great, neither acting nor any great story but still I liked it! Maybe will even give it a 7. 5/10 which is quite good in my dictionary! :) 

K Arlene:

Yay!  Found it.  I subscribed.  FYI my time zone is USA Pacific Standard Time (now it's Daylight savings time) .  

Hi, do join us soon! :) 

Is it Friday yet? Hehe.

I  Re- watched episode 4 today again when I got home from work..it’s amazing what you catch the second time around..ok 3rd..yes I am an addict..I admit it..  ..I love the scene when he sees her with the violinist and then at the bar drinking with Yu mi..Omo the look on their faces when they are drinking..LOVE it..
I also just finished “Love Lasts Forever..” a wonderful Japanese romantic comedy drama  that was adorable( and I don’t usually like the Japanese dramas.)  the two leads really had great chemistry and I loved how they had  some romance and a healthy relationship. 

CS..I checked out “Ending  Again..that looks good..there’s a prequel to it so since I am home tomorrow I will check both of them out ...housework?? Who needs to do that...?(hope that comes up as a silly emoji face!!)

hope everyone is safe and doing well