ginkgo_leaves:

Lily is beauty in symmetry while orchid is beauty in asymmetry

I get confused for the color, so I'm genuinely sorry

ginkgo_leaves:

That pic of him writing with an ink pen, study table shown with seal, an envelope, compass (probably or might be a pocket watch), and that beautiful handwriting……. Nothing can be seen but everything can be visualised about the out of the frame  man .

This man in who is writing in the pic  and this era reminds me of character played by Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas from movie Original sin.

that seems familiar

indulge me for the synopsis, please

ginkgo_leaves:

Wet hair in locks or wid da help of gel giving that appearance…….is……I tell you (#€@&#)

i mean, he's good in everything, so TT v TT

ginkgo_leaves:

Nt much, 

Only that era. 

You know oiled combed partitioned hair, trousers with suspenders,  rich from generations to generations, intelligent, tight hold on the language, good/or (may be not that) looking but heart with gold Typaa.

I dint like the movie much,  I went there for the idea of long distance relationship through letter writing kinda theme of the movie (something like one of my fav, ‘tou ‘ve got the mail’ of tom hanks).

For the very same idea I liked the Chinese drama ,‘unrequited love’, the way they write on window glass pane, just too romantic.

I am getting diverted again from the main theme of the club? but I had to write all this in order to explain your query. 

I was going through the YouTube videos u posted here.

Oh god!!! So much to do n  only one life.

Lemme explain the previous one and this too,

if you felt that his concepts for each pictorial of any commercials, or any projects he was involved in, were familiar to any mediums you encountered, you can state so. that's one of the exceptions that I can let that slide because that keens my curiosity and that's natural, so I'm alright with that principle

but again as stated before, any celebs/mediums/anything that he either like or mentioned, be either as rolemodel or something that gives positivity or motivational, I'm also alright for that. So does for this as mentioned too: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/korean-actors-actresses/79243-modern-visionary-fox-club?pid=2544703&page=9#p2544703

for now, be careful of what you state, since this club is only based on him ^_^"

ginkgo_leaves:

Yes got it. that is why I was little sceptical about writing in detail and asked you.

but you are right. 

apologise for giving some limitations on this club, hope you understand ^_^"

throwback: Esquire X series; urban generation 2022

with his longtime stylist >w<

throwback: post-my liberation notes on Difference Talk All Night

정광장's Chunnok

ah not again the expensive red ginseng gahddangit~~

since our Kku doesn't get any winning for today's awards, let's spam with his media pics from red carpet this evening TT ^ TT

Media Pics of Kku on Red Carpet from BAA 2023

ginkgo_leaves:

:-x.   

Oh my!!!!!

His smile is kinda shy…..isn’t it?

he's nervous, but sassy, im laughin while watchin on-stream kkkk

throwback: Making Film (BTS) of Wedding

Army on a Tree Character Posters

ginkgo_leaves:

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Heart ♥

SANKYOUUUU

In meantime, I have a hard time to adjust the given pics to apply for mdl watchlist theme hahhahahaha

ginkgo_leaves:

Actually I  have zero knowledge abt it, but I swear, i cud imagine the efforts u musbee putting.......so kudos to that 

sankyou, just wish me luck for getting there hahaha

ginkgo_leaves:

Without saying it goes.

Luck is always with you