nathsketch:

I'm at episode 5 I think. I need to resume watching it. It's a bit long but it's worth it heuheueheu

Oh, good to hear!

nathsketch:

I want to create an account but I'm scared lol

Exactly!

nathsketch:

He reposts fanarts OMG. I need to get some artworks done asap

Yes!  I think the first fan art of XL I saw was posted by him or his studio.  He / they really keep his fans fed well.

ErickaRamirez:

If you do so you probably have to quit your job to manage all the Tan Jian Ci’s things in your life 😂😂😂

nathsketch:

I'll pretend it's homework. My Mandarin teacher will be so proud 🤣

I'm already procrastinating so much, dear Lord

ErickaRamirez:

😂😂😂. I don’t think your boss will be that happy about it 🤣🤣

nathsketch:

Sorry boss,

Sorry boss, I have a new master now 🤭

LOL!  I'm not sure why I'm laughing.  Like I haven't had this happen to me also.  😬

Ladies, I must confess that I became one of those dude-bros with their gaming chair and three monitors, but instead of playing Call of Duty, I'm just playing TJC videos on repeat. SEND HELP

I still remember to take a shower, so it's not all bad lololol

Niki Demonix:

I am just gonna leave this here   https://youtu.be/ZJ2DkAGVNNU?si=NCCXfloxOrlJZVjI

Welcome!

nathsketch:

Hey Niki! I love this video 🔥

Guys, we have another one! She was a bit on the fence, but after a few neck bites, she made up her mind 😂 

Well, look at her name.  We had a head start.

nathsketch:

Ladies, I must confess that I became one of those dude-bros with their gaming chair and three monitors, but instead of playing Call of Duty, I'm just playing TJC videos on repeat. SEND HELP

Shower?  Food?  Sleep?  What's that?

Kokuto:

LOL!  I'm not sure why I'm laughing.  Like I haven't had this happen to me also.  😬

You understand the pain heheh

nathsketch:

I feel attacked...I have been a dude-bro cause of work & gaming & watching 2 dramas at the same time.... Thank you very much xD

Thank you thank you 😂 Apparently my nickname  now has another level of meaning since i was introduced to our Lord & 9-Head Snake Demon Savior Xiang Liu!!! Blessed be ! Amen! Halleloo! etc 🤣

Niki Demonix:

I feel attacked...I have been a dude-bro cause of work & gaming & watching 2 dramas at the same time.... Thank you very much xD

LOL then I'm you now! High five sister!

Niki Demonix:

I cannot with him...so charismatic and smooth and talented.... fvcfdsfgvbdfxbvfs https://youtube.com/shorts/1GI9lHkgnic?si=dOJlV1kH_PDeq5US

This one...damnnnnnnnn

If I'm not mistaken, it's the video in which Kokuto described as him being "flexible".

Niki Demonix:

I have no idea how to play any game, maybe Mario Cart when I was younger  but I was a mess 😹

I do enjoy the graphics, though. I work with visual development so that's my jamm

Niki Demonix:

Thank you thank you 😂 Apparently my nickname  now has another level of meaning since i was introduced to our Lord & 9-Head Snake Demon Savior Xiang Liu!!! Blessed be ! Amen! Halleloo! etc 🤣

That's one HELL of a nickname. You couldn't have chosen a better one 🔥

nathsketch:

This one...damnnnnnnnn

If I'm not mistaken, it's the video in which Kokuto described as him being "flexible".

LOL!  I have no shame.  I will not deny my interest in his ... flexibility.

Kokuto:

Shower?  Food?  Sleep?  What's that?

Shower ✔️

Food: https://twitter.com/tlmssusu/status/1698496530351559066?s=20

Sleep is a bit irregular, yes. Working on it.