Badgal1995:

They’re so luckyyyyy to be able to watch!!!! I’m still searching where I can watch :(((‘

Really. I would be so excited that I’d be grinning instead of crying. What’s there to cry about anyway? He will be alive in the end, that’s all that matters ahahahah :D 

It looks like Tan Jian Ci's movie made it's 100 million for the weekend!  Which I think is a good performance, as I saw somewhere that it was third in box office, behind Dune 2, which also opened this weekend in China.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10161253407465768&set=pcb.918815409693365

Did we hear.aboit his thing with Prada?

HeadInTheClouds:

I haven't seen anything ... was it announced?  I'm sure he'll make room for that endorsement.

Cause even our amazing Hexagonal Warrior seems to have realized he's a bit over extended, and may be cutting back a bit in the future.

https://youtube.com/shorts/22z2yrYZeVw?si=vWdGZfMqyl3sV5y0

Apparently, there will be an early announcement on the 13th of March with and official announcement on the 14th of March. I don't know what capacity the relationship will be. Ambassador, partnership or what. Not sure. 

HeadInTheClouds:

Apparently, there will be an early announcement on the 13th of March with and official announcement on the 14th of March. I don't know what capacity the relationship will be. Ambassador, partnership or what. Not sure. 

Oh, nice!  That's great news for him.  He looks good in Prada.

Kokuto:

I haven't seen anything ... was it announced?  I'm sure he'll make room for that endorsement.

Cause even our amazing Hexagonal Warrior seems to have realized he's a bit over extended, and may be cutting back a bit in the future.

https://youtube.com/shorts/22z2yrYZeVw?si=vWdGZfMqyl3sV5y0

It's great that he's aware and is looking to balance things up a bit more. The success of Under the Skin and Lost You Forever probably brought lots of new opportunities. Now he can reflect on what to keep and what to cut loose. My main interest is in his acting projects. Under the Skin 2 will start filming soon. Probably a break after that while considering the next script.

HeadInTheClouds:
It's great that he's aware and is looking to balance things up a bit more. The success of Under the Skin and Lost You Forever probably brought lots of new opportunities. Now he can reflect on what to keep and what to cut loose. My main interest is in his acting projects. Under the Skin 2 will start filming soon. Probably a break after that while considering the next script.

I agree.  He's been going pretty much non-stop since 2022.  And since LYF, he's been doing a ton of endorsements, on top of his acting and music and dancing and variety show.  I guess that means he is NOT going to renew his contract for Hello Saturday, which I'll miss, but which is probably for the best.

I agree.  I'm anxious to see what he picks after Under the Skin, but I think it is more important that he choose carefully and that he gets some rest.  That means, don't fill your off time with MORE projects, Tan Jian Ci!  (shakes finger)

HeadInTheClouds:

Yes!! Finally!!

Prada schedule for this week ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://weibo.com/7844731680/5010803911037071

Kokuto:
It looks like Tan Jian Ci's movie made it's 100 million for the weekend! Which I think is a good performance, as I saw somewhere that it was third in box office, behind Dune 2, which also opened this weekend in China.

I know nothing about the Chinese box office. Did it meet expectations or forecasted box office?

If it does well, it would be a great step into more movie roles. Even if it doesn't, if his acting gets acknowledged, it would be a great win for him and potentially more movie roles.

nathsketch:
Prada schedule for this week ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://weibo.com/7844731680/5010803911037071

I totally do not want Tan Jian Ci at this event if Prada is microblogging SMALLPOX!!!

LMAO!

HeadInTheClouds:

I know nothing about the Chinese box office. Did it meet expectations or forecasted box office?

If it does well, it would be a great step into more movie roles. Even if it doesn't, if his acting gets acknowledged, it would be a great win for him and potentially more movie roles. 

Yes!!!!! The film is considered a low budget indie film. It's made 100 million in it's opening weekend which is very good! Even for Ameicna realeses and 100 mill opening weekend is considered relatively very good.

Kokuto:

I totally do not Tan Jian Ci at this event if Prada is microblogging SMALLPOX!!!

LMAO!

I was just about to write the same thing. Lol 

Who wants smallpox with a side of Prada? 

Not me. Not even for TJC. Or even for XL. Sorry my Hydra of Sexual Tension. I don't want to die 

HeadInTheClouds:

I don't know anything either.  But box office predictions for the entire run was at 150 - 175 million, so I think it is out performing predictions.  Plus, Dune 2, isn't stomping it into the ground.  At one point, it was only 50 million behind it.  I think it may not be a blockbuster, but it's a success, and I would say it is definitely going to make it's money back.

Plus, it seems the movie goers are giving it high ratings, (started at 9.7 and is now at 9.2), though I think douban was much lower, but still above average.

I think that's the best we can hope for with this film.  That it garners Tan Jian Ci some attention, and roles, in film circles.

Did I tell you I had a dream that they took the movie to Cannes?  lol!  Overactive imagination, for sure.