nathsketch:

Not me crying all over my keyboard ?

??

He makes it look so painful, poor baby. He needs some hugs. Here baby ?? ??

This is sooo cute

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DhoDaHwKe0E

Not sure if we posted it before, but it doesn't hurt to watch again ?

ErickaRamirez:

https://youtube.com/shorts/MHRMxllGu-8?si=DDtr88kvgvzoVCQZ

I wonder what's the name of the lipstick shade he wears. It's so pretty ?

nathsketch:

I wonder what's the name of the lipstick shade he wears. It's so pretty ?

Some one posted all the shades of lipstick XL / FFB wore.  Have you seen that thread?

Kokuto:

Some one posted all the shades of lipstick XL / FFB wore.  Have you seen that thread?

I did not. Let me go look for it ?

nathsketch:

I did not. Let me go look for it ? 

I know I saw it on twitter.  I'll see if I can find it.  Though with all my likes on Tan Jian Ci, it is SO easy to be distracted.  LOL!

Ahhh I don't have Twitter :(  Ain't that the truth? I have more photos and videos of him than my own stuff ahahahaha ?

By the way, do you have Insta or WhatsApp or something like that? We should create a group 'cause I really need to chat ?

nathsketch:

Ahhh I don't have Twitter :(  Ain't that the truth? I have more photos and videos of him than my own stuff ahahahaha ?

By the way, do you have Insta or WhatsApp or something like that? We should create a group 'cause I really need to chat ?

I’ll send you my number on pm

ErickaRamirez:

I’ll send you my number on pm

But my question is, aren’t we chatting here? ??

ErickaRamirez:

But my question is, aren’t we chatting here? ??

We need to chat everywhere. This is not a drill LMAO

nathsketch:

We need to chat everywhere. This is not a drill LMAO

??

Kokuto, you too. Don't try to escape ?

nathsketch:

Kokuto, you too. Don't try to escape ?

Slinking off ... WUT?!  Sorry, I was just checking for more Tan Jian Ci content.  Yeah, that's it.

nathsketch:

No, I'm sorry, I don't have WhatsApp.  I do have an Instagram account, but I rarely use it, nowadays.  You couldn't tell it by my presence here, but I actually don't do much social media, except to look for things I'm interested in.  It's such a time sink.  Plus I don't do stuff on my phone, cause it's a relic of the stone age, and I'm not the fastest typist, and my phone typing suxs even worse.