• Phuwin - Living For You

• Pond - Only One

Our Skyy 2 

• PondPhuwin - 100 Seasons

I really love it. Too bad it's not available on spotify.

emtallarrow:

I really love it. Too bad it's not available on spotify.

Get used to GMMTV slacking when come to music releases ?

Gian:

Get used to GMMTV slacking when come to music releases ?

The way it's just this OST that can't be found on spotify. I hate it so much. I have to stream it on youtube like a caveman just so I could listen to it ?

emmm:

The way it's just this OST that can't be found on spotify. I hate it so much. I have to stream it on youtube like a caveman just so I could listen to it ?

i feel u. i did the same too

I really loved the song. I was actually amazed to know that it was Phuwin's voice. I've been playing it on repeat at Spotify for the past few hours. ?

Do you  know if there is somewhere a list of all background songs: there are many english language songs I loved but shazzam could not put the name on them? The OST of this series is just brilliant! (Except for the christmas music playing totally out of context!)

There's a background music in the 10th episode (part4) where palm tells him he wont let him run away. I can't find that tune. Can someone help me.

I want to ask about the songs in episode 6. There are 3 songs in English. Does anyone know the title?

dodidudidam:

I want to ask about the songs in episode 6. There are 3 songs in English. Does anyone know the title?

1.  "Best For You" - Victor Lundberg
  2.  "Oh My Love" - Sleepaway Camp
  3.  "I'm Dreaming Of You" - Candelion

Thank you so munchhhh ??????????????????

Thank you so much <3