Check out:

• Hogoo's Love
  • Shopaholic King Louis
  • That Fool
  • Flower Boy Next door
  • Takane No Hana
  • Beautiful gongshim
  • From 5 to 9
  • Hogoo's Love  (already watched this, I have soft spot to devoted puppy like Hoo Goo)
  • Shopaholic King Louis ( will put it into my watch list)
  • That Fool ( I will check this one since it's old drama if I am not mistaken)
  • Flower Boy Next door (Love it!)
  • Takane No Hana ( One of my watchlist, unfortunately at that time I can't find sub so I hold this show until I find the full sub)
  • Beautiful gongshim ( hahaha oh Nam Gong Min is truly gem when play weirdo character!)
  • From 5 to 9 ( will check this one)

Thank you for the recommendation

@AH thank you so much  for detailed recommendations^^

Already watch most of them except for Lived up To your Name. Most of people here recommend this one so I better check it. 

fanitha:
  • Because this is my first life
  • That fool
  • Date
  • Densha otoko
  • Takane no Hana

Date!!!!!!! I love this couple so much, this unusual pairing have unusual way to snatch my heart!!

My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho 

Hello, Good Doctor is the epitome of what you're asking for : the male lead is a genius autistic doctor.

He's the kind and caring type, not cold and arrogant. And he fights everyday for recognition and lives a nice love story. I really enjoyed that one.

Cheers!

I was about to say Touch your Hearth but you already watched it :D. But just in case somebody also needs a dork ML in their life, you'll be hard pressed to find a bigger one. (once you get to know him)