1st Epilogue found in Chapter 8 , Book 3 of the trilogy , using google translate :p

Chasing the Moon chapter 8
Tianqi wants to use the Soul Supression Tower for Yue Mi so he goes to visit Feng Yin at Wutong Island.
 Feng Yun one of the elders , explain that she's turned off her conciousness 800 years. Tian Qi then remembers that was when Yuan Qi died.
Tian Qi then just casually enters and let's it go that his True God prestige isnt giving him the pomp ceremony from the Phoenix Clan, once inside he finds that deep in the Wutong forest, it's like a fairyland, a mimic of Forbidden Valley of Daze Shan.
He meets Feng Yin who gives him the SST and he asks why is it empty? She explains she hasn't been able to find

his soul so both are sad and Feng Yin leaves.
Before TianQi leaves he sees a young man by the table.
Uncle let's play chess, we havent played for a long time
After a while the young man's figure becomes more faint
Tian Qi: She doesnt know?
Him: dont know
Tian Qi: You never left?
Him: yes
Tian Qi: It takes thousands of years to regenerate a soul, do you know?
Him: yes
Tian Qi: why dont you enter the Yuan dynasty[no idea what google translated] you possess the power of chaos and it will take a thousand years for you to come to the world as God of Chaos
him: she will be able to see me in 200 years, I dont want her to live alone in the world for thousands of years.
He smiles and looks at the bamboo house, his body disappearing but his voice unwavering and firm.
One day I will tell that as time passess and things change, I have always been by her side.

Epilogue 1 

in one of the past lives, FL is General BaiXuanYin and she was formerly engaged to the King but he had to cancel his marriage with her then he married a princess, she became a general and guarded the border for him. Countless battles and near death injury safeguarding his kindgom  Xie Ziqing always saves her and he's always there to accompany her. 

At the end of her life, on her last breath she says to him, don't look for me in the next life, I'll never remember you ,the person you're looking for is gone, I'm not her 

He takes away her memory of him in this life time. In subsequent lives, he'll always appear by her side and accompany her but each time he takes away her memory of him.

That's why when Ayin walks through the Naihe Bridge in Ghost Realm she remembers all her mortal lives except him.

Feng Yin is with Ghost King looking back on the past and he explains to her , that Yuan Qi found her in the 10th life and has accompanied her all the time. He tells her to give up because Yuan Qi has dispersed with the Chaos energy and primordial spirit is gone

Feng Yin's master Feng Ran is going to ascend to God Realm so she uses this chance to sneak in and beg Yuan Qi's mother, so she fights against the heavenly thunder ( because the door is only open for Feng Ran and FY is uninvited) and her body is torn apart and the sky is full of blood but she manages to use her last strength to finally see Shanggu. 

Shanggu tells her to go away, he's my only flesh and blood do you think I wouldnt have tried to get him back as well. 

Feng Yin cries and begs and her body is slowly turning to ash and Shanggu gives her a green light which she holds.

She wakes up back to the Forbidden Valley during the days when Gu Jin, A Jiu Yan Shuang were still happy and carefree and she lives happily with Gu Jin but dreams never last long and just before she loses the dream she hears Yuan Qi telling her that's his always by her side and will never leave. She gets mad and says she'll forget him.

That was his memory,memories created by Chaos power.

Suddenly a visitor comes and it is Xuan Yi Demon God, Feng Yin almost fights him but he tells her he can save Yuan Qi and Feng Yin begs him.

[i just copy paste this from google translate so as not to miss the crucial info oh how Yuan Qi can be saved]

Feng Yin, have you ever thought that you have reincarnated and cultivated for thousands of years and even in ancient times, you couldn find your soul and you couldnt destroy your karma. Then how did Yuan Qi find you? and how did he still create dreams to invite you to dream after his soul's gone?
That silly nephew of mine never lied to you
He takes the Fire Phoenix Jade from her waist
Thousands of years ago, on the day of your nirvana, when the 3 souls and 7 souls are scattered in the world, he took one of his souls for you.
From that day your fate was shrouded by the Power of Chaos and nothing could destroy your karma.
Phoenix Emperor only pass down one bloodline as fate of heaven and earth but you were an anomaly, So on your nirvana day  when you should have disappeared and obeyed the path of destiny. Yuan Qi's intrusion into the ancient phoenix forest did not harm you but save you because from then on your soul and soul of the Chaos God were inextricably linked. He did not die and you did not die. If you live then he will not die.

What are you telling me? Yuan Qi and I destroyed the demon clan, since you are Demon God this must be as you wish
Because I saw from you that fate can be changed. Many years ago a man Qingtian told me a devil is a devil and will never be recognised by all spirits in the worlds. I resigned myself to fate , now I plan to give it a try
What are you trying
Try and see if there will be a day when all spirits will be born equal in the world. He waves his power and the Fire Phoenix Jade cracked.  In the center there's a faint soul fire burning
Feng Yin cries and promises to resurrect him.
Under the phoenix tree a young man's soul emerged and he sighs softly as he looks at her crying on the ground "Feng Yin I am always here and never left"

Bai Jue nags Shanggu why didnt she just tell Feng Yin the truth, that only the Demon God power can regenerate the dead soul in the jade but it's useless to say ,if it wasnt the Demon God himself that wanted to help
Since He saved Yuan Qi, then we owe him, he wants all souls to be equal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feng Yin is slowly being awaken
Ayin, Chang Qing is gone!
if she's gone then let her be gone, don't worry
My daughter is gone! our princess is gone! how can you still sleep!?
She squints at him, is your daughter or wife more important!?
Child...... of course wife is more important, both are important
Feng Yin humfs  "Let's go"
"where?!"
where there are handsome immortals, your daughter likes to be surrounded by handsome men

Yuan Qi mumbles about how daughter is like mother

Under the ancient phoenix tree forest, Xuan Yi looks at the people who left with a smile in his eyes.

It's, heartbreaking! I am gonna cry out river if they show this scene in the drama too! ?

@TuborMuffin

Some part was not correctly or clearly translated 

TurboMuffin:
Thousands of years ago, on the day of your nirvana, when the 3 souls and 7 souls are scattered in the world, he took one of his souls for you.
From that day your fate was shrouded by the Power of Chaos and nothing could destroy your karma.
Phoenix Emperor only pass down one bloodline as fate of heaven and earth but you were an anomaly, So on your nirvana day  when you should have disappeared and obeyed the path of destiny. Yuan Qi's intrusion into the ancient phoenix forest did not harm you but save you because from then on your soul and soul of the Chaos God were inextricably linked. He did not die and you did not die. If you live then he will not die.

What are you telling me? Yuan Qi and I destroyed the demon clan, since you are Demon God this must be as you wish
Because I saw from you that fate can be changed. Many years ago a man Qingtian told me a devil is a devil and will never be recognised by all spirits in the worlds. I resigned myself to fate , now I plan to give it a try
What are you trying
Try and see if there will be a day when all spirits will be born equal in the world. He waves his power and the Fire Phoenix Jade cracked.  In the center there's a faint soul fire burning
Feng Yin cries and promises to resurrect him.
Under the phoenix tree a young man's soul emerged and he sighs softly as he looks at her crying on the ground "Feng Yin I am always here and never left"

Bai Jue nags Shanggu why didnt she just tell Feng Yin the truth, that only the Demon God power can regenerate the dead soul in the jade but it's useless to say ,if it wasnt the Demon God himself that wanted to help
Since He saved Yuan Qi, then we owe him, he wants all souls to be equal.

Thousand years ago, on the day of your nirvana, your soul was scattered into pieces in the world which also took a piece of his soul along. 

Feng Yin looked at the fire phoenix jade  in surprise, her lips moving slightly as if she couldn't believe it.

"From that day your fate was shrouded by the Power of Chaos and nothing could destroy your karma.  Fire Phoenix only passes down single bloodline as laws of the heaven and eath. But you are anomaly. So, on your nirvana day, (you should have died and) your soul should have been dispersed following the laws of heaven. Yuan Qi's instrusion into the ancient wutong forest did not harm you but saved you because from that moment on, your soul and the primordial spirit of Chaos God have been inextricably linked. If he does not die, you will never die. As long as you live, he will not die either."

Why do you want to tell me?" 

Feng Yin held her fire phoenix jade tightly, unable to hide her suspicion: "It was me and Yuan Qi who destroyed the plan to make the ghost race re-appear in the world. You are the Ghost God, everything was not as you expected!" 

"Because I see that destiny can change from both of you." He looked towards the horizon: "Many years ago Qing Tian (the ancestral God) told me that ghost was only ghost, they would never be recognized by every creature in the world, ghost were only used to refine every spiritual soul." The corner of Xuan Yi's mouth carried a smile: "I once accepted my fate, but now I want to give it a try." 

"Try what?" 

"Try once to see if one day this world will turn into a place where all creatures are born equal." Xuan Yi waved his hand, extremely strong magic power fell on the Fire Phoenix Jade, the Fire Phoenix Jade broke out, emitting a sparkling light ray from a corner. In the middle of the jade appeared a flame containing a weak soul, whose the power of the soul was most familiar with Feng Yin. 

When she raised her head up, Xuan Yi's figure had disappeared into the forest, everything became quiet. If there was not for the ash of a divine sword and a soul in the Fire Phoenix Jade on the ground, Feng Yin would hardly dare to be sure that Ghost God Xuan Yi had just appeared. 

The Fire Phoenix Jade in her palm was extremely hot, Feng Yin seemed to have no strength left and knelt on the ground. 

"Damn it, you're a bastard. I can't find a way to save your life. I will, I will..." Feng Yin choked and couldn't speak, holding the Fire Phoenix Jade tightly in her chest. 

Under the wutong tree, a young man's figure slowly appeared, looking intently at Feng Yin kneeling on the ground, softly sighing. "Feng Yin, I have always been by your side and have never left." 

God Realm.

In Zhixing Pavillon. Bai Jue looked at the scene in the wutong forest with a sobbing face. "That day when the little girl came to the God Realm, why didn't you tell her the truth?" 

"Why should I tell her?" Shang Gu frowned: 

"That kid is exactly the same as you. He said alive then it was alive and he said death then it was was death. Why should I let that kid have it as easy as he wanted? Little Phoenix has even more stubborn personality.If she wants to be my daughter-in-law, why can't I teach her a little?" The corners of Bai Jue's mouth slightly curled up as he walked to Shang Gu's side. "You can honestly admit that in this world, only Xuan Yi can save that boy. What can we do?"

Shang Gu was speechless and could not answer. She silently snorted and turned her head. "Any kind of divine power in the world is mutually compatible, the power of chaos can only save the living soul. But Yuan Qi's soul was scattered, the remaining soul in the Fire Phoenix Jade is a piece of dead soul. The power of chaos cannot save it. Only the power of the Ghost God can make his soul reborn. If he does not act, no one in the world can save Yuan Qi." 

"If he doesn't want to help and stays in Jiuyu forever, we will have no way." 

Shang Gu's eyebrows furrowed: "He appeared outside Jiuyu again but did not bring the GhostBeasts in Purgatory. Tell me, what is he trying to do?" 

"He saved Yuan Yi, we get a favor from him. Since he wants all living beings to be equal, then let's help him."

P/S: this was translated from the excerpt of the last epilogue

@H19279    I only summarize and copy pasted >.<  but yes google translate doesnt give accurate translations. Thank you for the clearer translation 

Can u tell me ch numebr and novel name  @TuborMuffin

Does Senyu and his lover get any conclusion to their story?