hanawaari:

Wasn't he supposed to injure his shoulder during his first competition after the surgery?

I always took it to mean that he further injured it because he entered the competition too early on in recovery. And that it happened the same way in both timelines because she couldn't talk him out of it. But maybe i misunderstood.

Im guessing that Im Sol arrived at June 11. Coz SJ borrowed the VHS on May 2, he was supposed to return it on May 12. It's been overdue for 31 days. So it was June 12 when Sol's mom called SJ's dad in ep 2.  June 10 was when she confessed to Taesung. So during the first time jump she was there from June 11-July 19. Total of 38 days. Just my guess hehe. So on the 2nd time jump, she will go back again in the past during the 1st week of September if there are no other trigger.

Reijeanne:

Im guessing that Im Sol arrived at June 11. Coz SJ borrowed the VHS on May 2, he was supposed to return it on May 12. It's been overdue for 31 days. So it was June 12 when Sol's mom called SJ's dad in ep 2.  June 10 was when she confessed to Taesung. So during the first time jump she was there from June 11-July 19. Total of 38 days. Just my guess hehe. So on the 2nd time jump, she will go back again in the past during the 1st week of September if there are no other trigger.

Thank you for this! I'll at the exact dates to the time line. 

This is great, thank for this!

I don't think she rejects Sun jae on the same day as his confession (august 23rd, 2008). They were both wearing different clothes and it seems to be the day after the confession. 

Updated to Episode 7. Really hope no one reads these who hasn't already watched the show. This is mainly for people who are actively watching and/or want to go back a rewatch certain parts. Let me know if ya'll want me to improve the timeline in anyway. If they go back in time again I might have to do a Time Travel Timeline 2.0 

Thank you very much for maintaining this! It really helps to make sense of things going on in the drama. I also think we are going to see more time travel next episode.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! <33

Woah!! You people are awesome!! Keeping record of all tthis really demands intense attention!! I've never seen such a perfect date record!!

I'll have to wait for Ep 10 to see if we can get a current date as the MT timeline blurred things a bit(they are wearing the same clothes/jackets so it's harder to tell what day it is when Sun Jae talks to In Hyuk in the practice room after the MT.