Editorials
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
They deserve a praise
They sure doπ€©π€©
1 0
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jul 7, 2022
Title Triage
So after much thought, I finally know why Jinta gave Tol just one loop Other than Dr Tin, I don't think anyone…
π€£π€£π€£π€£ Why are your interpretations so entertaining
1 3
Replying to PaMiKa • Jul 7, 2022
Title Triage
SosatSeoulsay's interviews are always fun to watch. There is also a subbed one with the two Triage couples! I…
Thank you so much for sharing, I'll just pass my time by watching this until they release the last episode.
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Who was the casting director for KP, never had I watched a series where actors for each character were cast perfectly.
23 2
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jul 5, 2022
Title Triage
I'm still not believing that ep 13 is the final episode π
π
π
I know right!
0 1
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jul 4, 2022
Title Triage
IT JUST HIT ME THAT IT'S MONDAY TODAY AAHHH
Because of triage I have a love-hate relationship with mondayπ€, this will end after next week and then I'll be back hating mondays π³π³π³
0 2
Replying to Saveria • Jul 3, 2022
Title Triage
22 hours.....
π€©π€©π€©π€© I m so excited for ep 12
1 0
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jul 1, 2022
Title Triage
Imagine if Tol's first word to this Tin was Hey, be careful, you'll die July 18thπ€£π€£π€£Tin: ππππππ
πππ
1 1
Replying to zucchan • Jul 1, 2022
Title Triage
I can't believe it's finally the weekend and all I'm thinking is "yeah in only two days time it will be Monday…
You are not alone
0 0
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jul 1, 2022
Title Triage
i never thought my life would come to this π
I feel you
0 0
Replying to Saveria • Jul 1, 2022
Title Triage
It's 10 p.m. here, in my sweet country of France.It's a little cooler and it's time for me to devote myself to…
Good evening π
1 0
Replying to EarthMixxiwPiraphap • Jul 1, 2022
Title Triage
I was hesitant to watched this drama , but i got really hooked on it... TaeTee
Welcome to the club
1 1
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jun 30, 2022
Title Triage
im not gonna miss it because im going to be here till the end of timeπ
ππππ
0 0
Replying to earthmixxitup • Jun 30, 2022
Title Triage
damn this show is so interesting. i'm on ep 3 and this show is making me use my brain cells to decipher what's…
Grab some tissues along with popcorn
0 1
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jun 30, 2022
Title Triage
im not gonna miss it because im going to be here till the end of timeπ
π₯Ίπ₯Ίπ₯Ίπ₯Ί
0 0
On Wish Me Luck • Jun 30, 2022
Title Wish Me Luck
Ok!!! So the author looks promising, her previous work includes SOTUS.
2 0
On Triage • Jun 30, 2022
Title Triage
2 more episodes to go peps ππ, I am gonna miss our comment section.
1 12
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 30, 2022
Title Triage
OMG PEOPLES I just learned that 'Rit' will have its own BL lead role alongside 'Tawan' from KP! Justice has been…
Wow, you just made my day πππ
2 0
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jun 30, 2022
Title Triage
daily "ive said this before but dr. sing is so SEXC π₯΅π₯΅π₯΅" comment
Petition for Dr. Sing to get more screen-time β€οΈβ€οΈ
0 2
Replying to ???? • Jun 30, 2022
Title Triage
Honest question, is this series good?
It's more than good. If you are into plot-driven series then you are definitely going to love this.
0 0

