News
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Jun 1, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
Even if he does die, it’s too early for him to die in episode 11 lol
exacly
0 0
Replying to Cya615 • May 31, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
Episode 11 previews….. what in the world is going to happen… 😳😳The king bleeding and asking for the…
Exactly, I am not expected that king will be die or just poisoned
1 0
On Bloody Heart • May 31, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
Oh no, the king will be die .it not make sense... I will drop this drama if the king die , sorry to say. Because with no king the story won’t perfect
0 6
On My Friend, the Enemy • May 31, 2022
Title My Friend, the Enemy
is she (beam ) will be pregnant? i see in official MV ost
0 1
Replying to jesslalune • May 25, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
So I admit I wasn't very convinced with "Lady Park" until now, but she literally stole the show in ep8!! I only…
exacly, she stole the show , very powerfull character
1 1
On Bloody Heart • May 25, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
oh my..., Kang Hanna acting is so legit, she needs more attention, she has a strong character here and I hope the ending is a happy ending, the love story is unpredictable but their love story is so precious
4 1
Replying to Mariaaa13 • May 12, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
it is a sad ending... it's clear as day ... well it's how i feel ...
i think there is a hope it will be a happy ending, becasue before genre is melodrama but it changes
0 0
On Bloody Heart • May 11, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
the story is good and please don't sad ending
3 2

