News
On Who's Your Daddy? • Jul 31, 2023
Title Who's Your Daddy?
Nooooo, I hate that cliffhanger and now we have to wait 3 more days for the next episode. I can’t take it. 😭
1 0
Replying to Vish_PR • Jul 31, 2023
Title Who's Your Daddy?
Ohhh romance between who?....
Also between Chen Bida (Gao Wenming) and Jiang Yu’s mom. That’s honestly the weirdest one romance happening, because even though technically Gao Wenming is Chen Bida. I find it strange to think about.
1 1
Replying to Little Lottie • Jul 5, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
Where are people watching this?
There are the first 5 episodes out on Viky, because IQIYi says that it’s restricted in certain regions, such as the US
1 1
Replying to YLLZ3110 • Jul 5, 2023
Title Hidden Love
on my way to start fireworks of my heart...(another bad decision like this one because it's not complete)......while…
Lol me this morning
2 0
Replying to Jenluvsdramas • Jun 7, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience
Am new and I don’t know where to watch it it only shows pics and the cast members and different random stuff…
You can watch it on IQIYI
0 1
Suckerforhappyendings • May 18, 2023
Article Most Popular Chinese Actresses on MDL Part 1
Bai Lu, Zhao Lusi, Dilreba Dilmurat, Xing Fei, Tang Song Yun, Yu Shu Xin, Yang Zi, among others, these are literally the best Chinese actresses.
13 0
On The Land of Warriors • May 16, 2023
Title The Land of Warriors
The fact that Xiao Zhang isn’t coming back as Tang San, already makes me not want to watch this drama.
12 0
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • May 14, 2023
Title Autumn Fairy Tale
She ended up with the brother as he was standing at the altar
The ending was awful and confusing. Although honestly so was the entire thing.
0 0
Replying to Chitychitychat • Apr 2, 2023
Title Romance of a Twin Flower
I hate it when they made Nie SangYu die. I hope jiman and NYX never got a happy ending after what happened to…
With how many twist and turns this drama can take. I have a feeling she might not be dead after all.
4 0
