News Replying to jojonua • Jul 24, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
38+19eps in total? Better start watching after finished airing ..., but ...
But I can’t 🥲🥲 it’s not possible even if I want to wait it’s keeping pushing me to watch it 🥲🥲
0 0
Replying to ClowyJain • Jul 23, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Lol same here but I can’t help myself even if I want to wait I ended up watching it anyway 🤣
Lol done that when they released the drama I couldn’t wait for it on you tube to slow
0 0
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Jul 23, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Ima open many account to rate this drama😂
7 1
Replying to Lvnscrcle • Jul 23, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
I come here just to say something: I will not watch eps 10 today and tomorrow 😔 i can't stand with only 1 eps…
Lol same here but I can’t help myself even if I want to wait I ended up watching it anyway 🤣
2 2
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Jul 23, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
They are bringing it down because of love like galaxy to get back to the top it’s not gonna work screw them
1 4